Xerox Eligibility Specialist-Jasper County Local Office in Rensselaer, Indiana
Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com, www.news.xerox.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.xerox.com/businessservices.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
• Completes client interviews either face-to-face or via phone to determine eligibility for FS, TANF, Medicaid A B or D
• Completes client interviews either face-to-face or via phone to re-determine eligibility for FS or TANF programs
• Ensures case information is gathered and processed in a complete and accurate manner in accordance with State policy
• Provides voter registration forms and complies with all rules and regulations as well as state and federal codes and laws regulating public assistance programs
• Enters client data into the ICES system
• Assists clients with understanding their rights and responsibilities
• Assists clients with obtaining required verification for determining eligibility
• Documents verification of eligibility into the ICES system and summarizes case activity on CLRC or CLSC screens
• Counsels clients to accept personal responsibility for their actions, consequences and need to comply with the rules and regulations
• Works assigned alerts, changes and incoming documents daily
• Answers customer service issues on client questions/complaints via walk-ins or phone calls
• Responds to all e-mail, mail and phone messages daily
• Completes all corrective actions on second party review, Quality Assurance or Quality Control errors
• Completes policy quizzes and Random Moment surveys timely
HS Diploma Required; some college preferred.
Experience on the Indiana Eligibility Modernization Project preferred or
3 years of experience performing administrative support or program support in counseling, education, health care, public administration, social services, vocational rehabilitation, or related experience. Substitution: Accredited college training in any of the following areas may substitute for the required experience on a year for year basis: Business Administration, Child Development, Counseling, Education, Health Care, Psychology, Public Administration, Social Work, Sociology, or a related area.
ICES experience preferred in addition to Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Outlook
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: Service Delivery Healthcare
Organization: Transaction Processing-X000000149
Title: Eligibility Specialist-Jasper County Local Office
Requisition ID: 16031422
Virtual/work from home? No