Xerox Client Manager I, Strategic or Large Account Management in Reno, Nevada
Xerox is hiring for Client Manager in our Public Sector vertical. The responsibilities and purpose of this position are as follows:
• Sell the full line of Xerox technology, services, and solutions to both current Xerox customers and non-users within a specified geographic territory and vertical.
• Drive both short-term sales while developing, and implementing long-term strategies to ensure Xerox retains the account and grows new business.
• Negotiate prices, contract terms and deadlines with prospective and existing clients to increase quarterly revenue growth.
• Analyze client office environments and develop assessment-driven solutions
• Collaborate with Xerox internal stakeholders, including Finance, Operations, Distribution Chain Managers, and Analysts, to guarantee asset optimization and cost reduction strategies.
• Develop prospect pipeline to expand current and additional offerings resulting in sales revenue and incremental annualized rate of return (ARR) through signings.
• Increase profitable revenue growth by introducing new products, services/solutions and increasing demand for existing products/services/solutions.
• Leverage industry and strategic alliance partnerships to develop client relationships and uncover new opportunities for cloud, cyber, and managed print and mobility solutions.
Key Performance Indicators:
◦ Maintain Pipeline /Forecast Accuracy
◦ Profitable Revenue Growth
◦ Increased penetration/wallet share/Signings
• Total Revenue & Signings: $3-$10M TCLR -services, technology and equipment
• Regional/National Accounts
• #of Accounts: 8-9 Accounts (user & non-user)
• Lead Account Business Planning (ABP) to plan, forecast and secure results, including aligned delivery
• Lead development of business case strategy for client
• Use industry sector experience and client knowledge to assess client unique industry, business and IT environment needs to match Xerox Offerings.
• Builds, maintains/grows client key stakeholder relationships -CIO and Functional VPs, to offer/execute insights and value delivered by service offerings
• Generate consistent pipeline for business performance
• Up sell/cross-sell opportunities
• Define and meet Win Strategy Criteria, using sales specialists, solution architects and other SME roles to craft specific offering and technical requirements for SOW
• Lead development of proposal/RFP in partnership with Bid Center
• Partner with delivery to support QBR process to continuously leverage new service offers, retain client accounts and grow profitable revenue
Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability:
Minimum Comparable Account and industry- based sales experience 3-5 yrs.
Minimum Experience selling into Public Sector Accounts
Minimum Knowledge of current/next generation services offerings
Minimum Deep Industry knowledge- business process and competitive landscape
Minimum IT Standard knowledge- TBD
Minimum Demonstrated negotiation skills balance client requirements with business case for deal
Minimum Demonstrated CIO and Other C-level interaction and insight-based influence
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox in the U.S. may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job: Strategic & Large Account Management
Organization: Public Sector
Title: Client Manager I, Strategic or Large Account Management
Requisition ID: 17000558
Virtual/work from home? Yes