Xerox Knowledge Analyst in Redmond, Washington
Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com, www.news.xerox.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.xerox.com/businessservices.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Every month we help millions of people stay connected by providing Business Process Outsourcing solutions to many of the world’s leading and most prestigious mobile operators and manufacturers. During this process we generate vast quantities of data which we store, order and process through our platform known as GlobalMine™. We can then generate insight into the user experience and identify preventable issues which we feed back to our customers to improve future products & services. In understanding the user context, we can enlighten the user experience. In enlightening the user experience, we add significant value to the providers of the mobile user experience.
Interrogating GlobalMine™ and other data sources to determine device and service related issues.
Working with internal and external customers to determine appropriate data sets required for analysis that will support SLAs and other goals.
Ranking and prioritizing device and service related issues according to stated internal and external SLAs and goals.
Using completed analysis to determine knowledge needs based on audits of the audience’s existing tool and knowledge set.
Producing reports to clearly communicate recommended knowledge solutions required to serve SLAs and goals.
Working with Knowledge Authors, Specialists and Leads to design appropriate knowledge articles to address the device and service issues per the analysis reports. · To deliver on all team, business and role targets. · To work with the team to resolve support issues within SLA.
· Support the team in achieving team and project deliverables.
· To develop, maintain, and enhance cross-functional and cross regional relationships throughout the business to facilitate the effective achievement of role, team and business objectives.
· To proactively look at the market place to keep industry knowledge up to date, and ensure all devices announced and released are identified and sourced.
· Provide functional expertise to all internal and external customers.
· Constantly brings forward ideas to improve the speed and quality of delivery on the GlobalMine products.
· Provide the necessary support to other members of the knowledge team to ensure team goals and targets are achieved.
· Ensure all communications remain professional and in the best interests of the team and the business as a whole at all times.
Competencies and Experience:
Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially in Word and Excel.
Strong analytical Thinker
Ability to cope with a changing environment
Accountable to colleagues and customers.
Good technical knowledge of mobile data industry
Ability to organize and apply time management principles to work
Experienced in working in a team.
Strong troubleshooting skills
Good written and verbal communication.
· Proactively acquires and evaluates information. · Ability to organize, maintain and impart information · Good decision-making ability and high integrity · Self Motivated and Proactive · Able to provide out of the box thinking · Attention to detail that ensures accuracy, consistency and quality · Fast learner that is able to grasp new technology and find solutions quickly. · Advanced excel skills including macros and pivot tables. · SQL skills · Basic HTML reading and writing · SpotFire reporting
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: Client Services
Title: Knowledge Analyst
Requisition ID: 16025202
Virtual/work from home? No