Xerox Digital Process Automation Consultant in Quebec, Canada
Working closely with sales teams in Corporate and Agent Channels, the Digital Process Automation Consultant (DPAC) creates, articulates, and sells the vision and value proposition of the full suite of Office Solutions Group software solutions and Workflow Automation solutions. The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate to clients an understanding of their industry, business, organizational culture, challenges, and articulate compelling reasons to act.
· Full support of team training, sales cycle support, demos etc.
· Develop training continuum for all direct and agency teams to help them understand how to find solutions opportunities. Training will be domain focused and not product focused.
· Ongoing virtual and live communications and training.
· Be 100% accountable to the Workflow Solutions Specialist Plan on a monthly/quarterly and yearly basis.
· Prepare monthly outlooks and quarterly business reviews.
· Prepare and manage monthly and quarterly programs to address program gaps and drive to the plan.
· Participate in opportunity and sales plan reviews as required
Experienced sales professional with a strong track record in software and solution sales.
Bilingual (English/French) is essential
Ideal candidate will have relevant industry experience selling software and or solutions specific to key industries in province of Alberta
Strong knowledge of Xerox solution domains (Accounting, Authentication, Authorization, Intelligent Capture, Enterprise Content Management, Records Management, Workflow, etc.)
Strong and demonstrated aptitude toward program management.
Experienced at developing training continuums
Proven track record of achieving plan
Strong problem solving abilities with the ability to clearly understand a client’s business problems
Some overnight travel will be required through the Province of Quebec
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox in the U.S. may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com . Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Digital Process Automation Consultant
Requisition ID: 17003403
Virtual/work from home? No