Xerox Client Service Sr Analyst with Spanish or French in Poole, United Kingdom
Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com, www.news.xerox.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.xerox.com/businessservices.
Client Service Sr Analyst with Spanish or French
WDS are seeking a Multi-Lingual Senior Insight Analyst to join arapidly growing insight team within their offices in Poole, Dorset, UK.
WDS, a Xerox Company, provide a broad portfolio of software and services that today underpin Xerox’s broad strategy within the automation and analytics space.
In the role of Senior Insight Analyst you would be expected to lead WDS’s analytical projects in continental Europe from a base in Poole, UK. This will include both the management and coordination of analyst resources, plus the hands on execution of analytical projects.
The role would require active engagement in a variety of analytical studies, covering a range of customer service touch-points, including contact centers, web self-care portals, mobile apps and social media.
The role combines activities in the field (e.g. on-site contact center auditing) with back office activities including data mining, insight generation and dashboard publication.
Candidates will require a strong analytical approach to problem solving combined with a background in the customer service arena. The role would ideally suit experienced individuals who have successfully executed analytical / transformation projects within the customer service sector.
A full suite of analytical templates and methodologies are available, and the successful candidate would undergo full training on their utilization and deployment. The role would also require individuals to demonstrate creativity and innovation, applying their skills to the adaptation of existing practices and the development of new methods.
Skills and Experience:
· Excellent written skills, with demonstrable examples of written work
· Fluency in English plus either French or Spanish languages.
· Team leadership
· An analytical mindset and an aptitude for problem solving
· An industry career background in either Business Analysis, Customer Services, Operations Management, Account Management, Retail or Training
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills, with advanced use of Microsoft Excel
· A proven track record in delivering projects on time / on target.
· Strong attention to detail, performing required tasks with minimal to zero errors
· Is able to critique others or own work in order to ensure technical detail, formatting, and overall quality meet and/or exceed project requirements
· Excellent attendance record
· Project management skills
· Personnel management
· An excellent communicator with good customer facing skills
· Database proficiency
· Familiarization with Visualization platforms (e.g. Tableau, Spotfire)
· Additional European language, ideallySpanish, French, Dutch, German, Italian or Portuguese.
Travel: National and International travel at short notice will be a regular requirement for the role
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: Client Services
Title: Client Service Sr Analyst with Spanish or French
Requisition ID: 16030567
Virtual/work from home? No