Xerox Transaction Processing Specialist in Orlando, Florida
Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com, www.news.xerox.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.xerox.com/businessservices.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
· Responsible for keying BOFD, making return or pay decisions, as well as preparing checks to be returned.
· Verifying and preparing manual cash letters.
· Locating and re-qualifying non-post debits and credits utilizing CRF, and OBIQ.
· Attaining images for missing items.
· Processing paper stop caution and positive stop reports.
· Verify and determine final disposition of all non-post rejects, paper, electronic and ACH debits and credits to correct customer accounts.
· Return debits to the Federal Reserve and partner banks.
· Return credit items to internal dept.
· Responsible for daily processing of Incoming Returns. This includes the dispositioning of chargeback items and mail/matching process.
· Requires demonstrated interpersonal skills.
· Must be able to work in a deadline oriented production environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Dependable employee who understands the importance of being at work when scheduled and on time. High attention to detail and accuracy.
· Demonstrate time management, multitasking and organizational skills
· Responsible for e-mail, fax and phone call communications from internal branch and operations staff regarding problem resolution, research, etc. for various SunTrust departments and functions.
· Provides superior customer service by listening to internal customers, anticipating their needs, and providing accurate and timely resolution.
· Completes in-depth research and resolution of problems and complaints.
· Works closely with internal departments in support of issue research and resolution and provides quality feedback to supported areas.
· Exercises judgement and initiative in resolving problems, including following up on open cases with letter and/or phone call until case is resolved.
· Flexible work schedule
· Ability to function well in a high paced high production oriented work unit
Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma / GED
· Banking experience an asset
Knowledge and Skills:
· Computer literacy
· Proficiency using MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint), IBM Lotus Notes & TRIPS Software (training provided for TRIPS)
· Use of 7780 IBM Sorter (training provided)
· Data entry skills
· Time management skills, ability to meet daily deadlines
· Logical decision making rationale, with the ability to work under limited supervision
· High degree of accuracy required, possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Utilizing Exceptions Handling experience to perform tasks of greater difficulty
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: Service Delivery Transaction Processing
Organization: Finance and Accounting
Title: Transaction Processing Specialist
Requisition ID: 16025480
Virtual/work from home? No