Xerox Data Analyst in Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. Learn more atwww.xerox.com.
Data Analyst *
· Participates in or leads cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing projects.
· Develops metrics that provide data for process management and indicators for future improvement opportunities.
· Measures performance against process requirements, aligning improvement projects to close performance shortfalls.
. Analyzes, plans and implements process improvement (such as Six Sigma initiative) needs
· 2 or more years of experience as Functional Analyst or related job
· Six Sigma or similar
· SQL knowledge
· Visual Basic
· Advance Excel skills to design and create dashboards
· Data Base analysis knowledge
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: Human Resources
Organization: Internal Human Resources-X000000155
Title: Data Analyst
Location: MX-Nuevo Leon-Monterrey
Requisition ID: 16026716