Xerox Director, Executive & Equity Compensation in Norwalk, Connecticut
Reporting to the Vice President of Total Rewards, theDirector of Executive & Equity Compensation, will be a key member of the Total Rewards COE. This role willoversee the design, development, execution and administration of the Company’s executive andequitycompensation programs across the globe.
· Assesses, designs, and/or develops existing and new executive and equity compensation programs for competitiveness, effectiveness, legal and regulatory compliance, and alignment with shareholder interests.Develops specific recommendations for review by Management and/or the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors.
· Closely monitors, reviews, analyzes and/or anticipates changesto proxy advisor policy changes, legislative changes and SEC rules/disclosure requirements.Considers implications from various stakeholder viewpoints. Develops specific recommendations for review by Management and/or the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors.
· Prepares meeting materials for the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors.
· Provides analytical and technical support in the delivery of all executive and equity programs. This includes overseeing the analysis ofplan design alternatives, expense and implications,market compensation studies and external benchmarking.
· Ensures executive compensation and equity program materials are available, accurate, complete, and prepared on a timely basis.
· Advises Management and Human Resources staff on compensation issues; partners with Human Resources staff to execute specific compensation processes and procedures.
· Coordinates and liaises with the executive compensation consultant to the Compensation Committee, providing appropriate information and homogenizing strategy and materials between consultants and Management.
· Develops effective working relationships with various internal and external resources (including legal, accounting/finance, payroll, etc.) to ensure that all actions, plans and programs pertaining to executive and director compensation comply with internal corporate governance guidelines and external regulatory requirements and reporting. Maintains oversight for stock plan data provided for 10K, 10Q, Section 16 filings, and the Proxy.
· Member of the proxy CD&A development team. Gathers, organizes and prepares data for proxy and other required regulatory filings and develop supporting documentation and information for internal audit review.
· Proactively drives continuous improvement, especially in the stock plan administration area.
· Leads or assists with special projects, includingmerger and acquisition activitiesand handles ad hoc assignments as directed.
· Manages external vendors and ensures quality performance and timely deliverables.
· Bachelor's degree required. Master’s degree preferred and CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) designation highly desirable.
· 15 years progressive experience designing and implementing compensation programs both domestically and internationally required.
· Ability to comprehend, manage, assess and integrate a variety of complex issues and viewpoints.
· Knowledge of regulatory and legislative matters that impact compensation.
· Robust financial acumen, as well understanding of tax/accounting/legal/regulatory issues related to executive compensation programs.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an eye for detail and accuracy; ability to do root cause analysis.
· Demonstrated knowledge designing and implementing equity programs in different countries.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; strong power point and excel skills.
· Proven ability to effectively deliver difficult messages and driving change, while building and maintaining relationships with various functions within HR and senior business leaders.
· Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
· Ability to create a workplace environment that fosters collaboration, trust and excellence.
· Desirable Experience: Vendor management,Mergers and Acquisitiondue diligence and integration.
Job: Compensation & Benefits
Organization: Human Resources
Title: Director, Executive & Equity Compensation
Requisition ID: 16029097
Virtual/work from home? No