Xerox Pursuit Client Manager in New York, New York
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com .
• Sells complex, high value solutions and/or services. Plans, facilitates and/or conducts complex new business negotiations, typically over a long sales cycle. Plans and executes effective relationship strategies for one strategic or several large, complex opportunities with a limited number of key/ strategic customers and typically maintains relationships with customers on a senior management or executive level. Includes large deal acquisition sales for consulting and professional services, outsourcing services for example.
• Work within US Enterprise in a defined Industry Vertical (i.e. HealthCare/Higher Ed, High Tech/Retail, Financial/ Professional Services or Public Sector) and target the top New Logo (non-Xerox user) opportunities within that vertical to drive significant new / additional New Logo business.
• Focused on New Logos only
• A Pursuit Client Manager leads and facilitates the development of an appropriate win strategy vs. account strategy including tactics for execution on the most strategic New Logo opportunities for US Enterprise. The Pursuit Client Manager will have their own territory and work with specialists and at times independently.
• Using the sales tools, methodologies and techniques, the Pursuit Client Manager will:
• Identify and create new opportunities
• Assess the stage of the pursuit cycle in each case
• Lead a process to develop a deal strategy
• Facilitate and lead the most appropriate tactics to execute the strategy
• Participate in key client meetings to qualify, scope and support the sale of major opportunities
• Act as lead for key client meetings, presentations or oral pitches and RFP process
• Recognized as an expert in own function
• Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices
• Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives
• Primarily domestic scope/accountability; may include some international scope/accountability
• Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirement
• Develops and deploys a strategy to sell enterprise / managed print services/workflow to non-Xerox clients
• Plans and manages a new business territory – evaluating the account base, the competitive presence
• Consults as a subject matter expert, presenting the value proposition to executive level decision makers
• Aligns client business objectives with the entire Xerox portfolio of offerings
• Develops solutions using Xerox pricing and contract assembly tools
• Fosters and maintains cross-functional relationships with management, peers, support personnel, Xerox Services, and clients
• Grows profitable revenue through non-user establishments.
Preferred Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or other relevant field
Minimum A proven track record in significant/complex consultative services-led sales engagements and multiparty negotiations with partners and Clients
Minimum Significant experience in proactively engaging at Senior Executive level within client organizations
Minimum Experience of having developed and executed business strategies to substantially increase account growth and revenues
Minimum Demonstrates innovation and deep understanding of client business drivers
Minimum Highly skilled Customer-focused sales leader with following identified skills:
Minimum Building New Logo business development plan
Minimum Building deal/opportunity Strategies
Minimum Developing Account Strategies
Minimum Having Business/industry knowledge
Minimum Capable of advising on Solution/Technical requirements
Minimum An understanding of Transition
Minimum Ability to negotiate on all aspects of a contract
Minimum Strong financial acumen to drive a Price to Win
Minimum The individual needs to be a quick study and viewed as a highly credible, value-oriented team focused on a defined, but limited, set of new customers and prospects.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com . Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Pursuit Client Manager
Location: New York-New York
Requisition ID: 17004542
Other Locations: United States-Massachusetts, United States-New Jersey, United States-Connecticut, United States-Pennsylvania
Virtual/work from home? Yes