Xerox Quality Control Supervisor in National Capital Region, Philippines
Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com, www.news.xerox.com, www.realbusiness.com or
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
May perform one or more of the following: Manages the operation of the organization's total quality management (TQM) program.
· Adheres to Audit Program processes and requirements established by the Audit Program Manager.
· Provide supervisory oversight for the locally assigned Quality Control Team, as is relevant to responsibilities:
o Implementation of department processes within the assigned Team
o Monitors assigned Team execution of department processes
o Measures Team outcomes against department’s standardized operating procedures.
o Provides scheduled reports of Team production outcomes to Audit Program Manager.
o Coaches Team Members to meet or exceed production performance expectations and fosters growth in Team Member development.
o Makes recommendations for team member performance improvements.
· Establishes and maintains the scheduling for the assigned Quality Control Team.
· Coordinates Quality Control activities with external department supervisor(s), as determined by the Audit Program Manager.
· Collaborates, coordinates, and provides trainings for Quality Control Teams within the location. Where indicated, remedial training sessions will be conducted to restore team members to expected performance standards.
· Reports team member metrics for active bonus program(s).
· Participates in other tasks or projects as assigned, approved, or directed by the Audit Program Manager.
All other duties as assigned.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: Customer Care
Organization: Workmans Comp Site
Title: Quality Control Supervisor
Location: Philippines-National Capital Region-Manila
Requisition ID: 16029974
Virtual/work from home? No