Xerox Services Delivery Site Coordinator- Level A04 in Mobile, Alabama
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com .
Includes Tier 3 plus:
• Perform back up/archive data process, resolve difficulties.
• Provide customer with consultation and information on optimal document preparation, composition, and printing.
• Set customer’s expectations about the feasibility and quality of a given business application
•Provide output management services including print job management, routing, and tracking
• Able to generate specific PDL print files
• Manage client print servers for optimal performance
• Merge variable data into standard formats
•Perform Customer Standards Management per requirements
Includes Tier 3 plus
• Consultative Skills
• Negotiating Skills
• Identify opportunities / resolve application issues to meet customer requirements
• Advanced Graphic Arts skills- Image manipulation and color correction skills
• Graphic art PC skills – knowledge and ability to use typical s/w application, web access, graphic scanning
• Proficiency with Desktop Publishing graphics software and Microsoft Office Software.
• PC/Internet Skills – Level 5
• 5 years of relevant experience
• Associates or Undergraduate Degree – Graphics Design or technically-oriented degree or equivalent experience
• Experience with more than one network color printer and/or RIP
• Experienced with advanced principles of color theory, color calibration process and instruments, color management, gamut’s, and ICC color profiling
• Experience in an on-demand environment of file archival and retrieval
• Advanced knowledge of ordinary dry ink imperfections and defects, press conditions, and ordinary picture flaws
• Knowledge of and experience in graphic art applications related to page layout, file management, image editing
• Experience with color servers
• Knowledge of or experience with variable information workflow
• Experience with computers and networks, and multiple operating systems
• Advanced knowledge and experience with trapping from application, if dictated by workflow
• Color theory, digital file processing and workflow.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking .
Title: Services Delivery Site Coordinator- Level A04
Requisition ID: 17003703
Virtual/work from home? No