Xerox Production Color Solutions Executive (PCSE) in Minneapolis, Minnesota
• The PCSE is a sales specialist and subject matter expert who is responsible for product line, application development, workflow development, customer retention, territory penetration and volume growth with production color products inside of North American Operations
• The PCSE collaborates with the Sales Managers, CMSE's and sales representatives in NAO on development and execution of account strategies and on achieving sales quota for production color products and services.
• Communicate the company’s production color strategies and direction to key customer decision makers.
• Responsible for prospect development, sales calls, product demos, proposal and bid preparation, and delivery of C-level (CIO, CFO, etc.) presentations.
• Position production color solutions to demonstrate how they contribute to improvement in customers’ key business/financial measures.
• Develop value propositions that address the business impact Xerox could have on key customer business concerns, issues and initiatives.
• Generate and grow business for major accounts while articulating the value of our next generation of services offerings.
• Develop business applications for production color product lines.
• Take responsibility for closing business.
• Deliver sales activity levels sufficient to support over achievement, territory coverage and 100% customer satisfaction for the full range of products and services.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox should contact (in the US) firstname.lastname@example.org .
Candidate Education: Bachelor's Degree
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability:
Minimum Demonstrated ability to successfully sell and present to client executive levels
Minimum Proven consultative sales and account management experience; system selling experience preferred.
Minimum Results oriented with excellent record of success (over achievement of sales quota, top sales ranking, awards, achievement recognition).
Minimum Familiarity with business process automation and workflow
Minimum Ability to optimize the balance of time spent on critical, customer-facing activities versus administrative activities.
Minimum Proficient knowledge of (or aptitude to master) network printing environments and network software.
Minimum Excellent negotiating and closing skills.
Minimum Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement.
Minimum Ability to read and interpret financial statements, annual reports, and other financial documents.
Minimum Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Suite of products (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint) as well as Intranet and Internet for research purposes.
Preferred Knowledge of in-plant environments is a plus.
Preferred Knowledge of production Color Markets, Product Positioning and Competition.
Preferred Proficient in Sales Management processes (CRM tools)
Additional Role Requirements:
Possess a valid drivers license (the license may not include restrictions related to a DWI/DUI conviction) and a satisfactory driving record as determined by Xerox (note that all individuals whose job responsibilities may include driving are subject to periodic motor vehicle records checks).
Job: Sales and Marketing / Creative Services
Organization: Select Ops
Title: Production Color Solutions Executive (PCSE)
Requisition ID: 17000001
Virtual/work from home? No