Xerox Customer Service Engineer (CSE) - Level 2 in Midland, Texas
• Accountable for providing service to Xerox customers based on assigned equipment & geographic location.
• Individual Contributor. Interfaces both internally within functional area (services) as well as with external customers in providing service that delights the customer.
• Perform full range of maintenance on assigned products; including technical diagnostics, software loads, installation, removal, retrofit and customer call assistance.
• Manage call activity; perform call close administrative requirements.
• Take responsibility for customer satisfaction through proper use of customer management skills and engage the support of other Xerox personnel as required.
• Adhere to proper escalation procedures to resolve customer issues.
• Provide customer training on assigned products in accordance with current field procedures.
• Responsible for assigned company assets (i.e. parts, tools, communication and computing devices, vehicles)
• Responsible for supportive participation in team functions and adherence to agreed-upon practices and procedures developed by the Team.
• Drive a motor vehicle
• Primary focal point for service reps with customer and technical problem escalations. Assists and backs up Specialist as required.
• Takes ownership for and resolves difficult or vulnerable customer situations using advanced customer relations skills.
• Interfaces with senior level decision-makers within the customer account to apply retention strategies.
• Takes leadership role to develop work management processes with service reps to maximize productivity and achieve business results (PEP metrics)
• Responsible for inspection of key business processes; Assists / performs CMP inspections, Parts management
• Mentors others using coaching skills* to improve functional application, use of key business processes and skill certification preparation.
• Proactively plans activity and manages service coverage to maximize personal and team productivity.
• Provides constructive feedback to service personnel for the purpose of performance improvement.
• Uses role model facilitation skills to identify focus areas and initiate actions to improve business processes and results.
• Provides training support as needed such as pre / post school learning’s.*
• Role models continuous learning and mentors service reps. Supports service reps in completion of MyLearning personal learning paths.
Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
Preferred Associate Degree / College Diploma /Cegep / A Levels
Preferred COMPTIA A /N
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability:
Minimum 2 - 4 years of experience as a Customer Service Engineer,
Minimum Experienced with networked devices
Minimum HS diploma or equivalent
Minimum basic computer / network knowledge or equivalent competency.
Minimum MS Office experience.
Minimum Possess a valid drivers license (the license may not include restrictions related to a DWI/DUI conviction) and a satisfactory driving record as determined by Xerox (note that all individuals whose job responsibilities may include driving are subject to periodic motor vehicle records checks).
Minimum Facilitator skills training.
Title: Customer Service Engineer (CSE) - Level 2
Requisition ID: 17003909
Virtual/work from home? No