Xerox Channel Business Manager in Miami, Florida
• The key purpose of the role is to gain strategy alignment and performance across a group of assigned channel partners who sell Xerox Office products, solutions and services.
• The role holder is a major influencer of the Partner strategy and business performance. They are seen as a thought leader, industry expert and sought out by the Partner for strategic advice on business development opportunities.
• The role holder is responsible for engaging with leaders of our channel partners to develop relationships based on achieving mutual, long term business success.
• Typically, the Channel Business Manager (CBM) role will carry a revenue target of $4-14M which will be achieved by working with existing partners operating in the Small and Medium Business market space.
• The Channel Business Manager is responsible for enabling our Partners to generate profitable revenue growth. Through a thorough understanding of the individual partners business model and drivers, and a strong financial understanding, along with a wealth of business, market and competitive knowledge, they are able to drive this growth through tailoring of the relevant elements of the Xerox Office Value proposition to the partner business model which a differentiated level of consultancy to the partner.
• The Channel Business Manager is responsible for managing their own coverage to deliver the business targets, and drive the achievement of the partner commitment. This coverage of their partners should focus on strategies and tactics that work in the marketplace, recruitment, retention and development of the partner sales force, and strategic business development planning and implementation to increase Xerox market share.
• The Channel Business Manager needs have a full understanding of the growth areas of our portfolio and focus on the services element (Extended Waranty,CMPS). The Channel Business Manager must be proficient at spotting opportunities, conducting assessments and assisting in the sales cycle for CMPS. In addition, the Channel Business Manager should have a strong understanding of Xerox and competitor Accredited Service Providers (ASP)
• The Channel Business Manager is accountable for all decisions that impact the partner and Xerox, including pricing sign-off, marketing budget and service model budget.
• Grow strong and strategic relationships with each channel partner
• Manage a differentiated experience for channel partners and customers
• The Channel Business Manager needs to understand the local SMB market place, the key players that operate within that SMB market place.
• To promote the Xerox Office value proposition to the channel and all of its relevant components to the Partners based on the partners business model and drivers. Ensuring Partners understand their responsibilities and obligations within the partnership with Xerox.
• Grow a wide and broad support network across all stakeholder groups and act as a catalyst to drive business
• Building an effective working relationship at a senior level to build trust and engagement from the Partners. To be a trusted business advisor to the Partners to influence the strategic direction, sales coverage planning, MIF-machines in field- Management, Sales Management Process development and implementation, and resource investments.
• Advising and supporting the Partners to develop a business plan to achieve the Partner territory plan both in terms of revenue and units across the product ranges. Introducing innovative ideas, challenging current thinking and achieving support from the key stakeholders
• To analyze the Partners short-term and long-term business and financial performance to identify areas for improvement and consulting with the Principal to develop action plans to close any strategic gaps, regularly reviewing the identified areas to measure improvement levels
• Rationalisation of the channel through termination of relationships with failing channel partners in a way that doesnt negatively impact on remaining channels or Xerox
• Manage the internal and external resource aligned to the partner as defined in the Accountability Matrix to ensure efficient resolution of partner issues
• Provide Xerox teams with regular feedback on the market place, market trends, business risk, programs effectiveness and Partners challenges and for proposing innovative solutions and actions plans
• The Channel Business Manager should demonstrate a powerful and robust understanding of the partners through a detailed account management process, including documentation of relevant partner and Xerox information
• The Channel Business Manager will be expected to perform the role in adherence to the Channel Management Operational Excellence Standards
Minimum Bachelor's Degree Relevant university degree (e.g. Business Management)
Preferred Master's Degree Relevant post graduate degree (e.g. Business Management)
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability:
5 years of demonstrable track record and results in channel / partnership management
Experience of operating in an indirect working environment, substantial sales and marketing experience in a channel sales environment, including competitor information
Solid understanding of P&L and balance sheets
An in-depth knowledge and experience of the Small and Medium Business market place in which Xerox operates
Successful proved track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
Successful proven track record of negotiating and influencing.
Experience in selling Office Printing Solutions is strongly prefered
Must have experience in selling to Latin America through an indirect business model.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox in the U.S. may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job: Indirect Channels
Organization: DMO Operations-X000000114
Title: Channel Business Manager
Requisition ID: 17000999
Virtual/work from home? No