Xerox Transaction Processing Supervisor (Grant RCC) in Marion, Indiana
Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com, www.news.xerox.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.xerox.com/businessservices.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
The Transaction Processing Supervisor is responsible for managing a Team of workers to fulfill the tasks and take calls from clients; ensuring appropriate policy and procedure are followed to meet the requirements of the State as well as Xerox business practice.
Teams may have a broad range of skills and abilities, requiring coaching for training and development. The position requires skilled organization and administration, as well as combining excellent “people skills” for management and buy-in to the programs and processes.
Supervisors should be able to manage horizontally and vertically as interaction across the business may be required. These skills not only require internal interaction with other ACS as well as State employees, but also with clients when taking an escalated issue.
Strong ethical values and understanding of complex issues are two major components of the Supervisor role as well.
Administration: FEPS, Report and Records (Attendance Tracking, ad hoc).
Resource for ACS questions.
Resource for state policy questions, staying current through the available methods such as ICES and Ops, as well as discussions with QA and Training.
Complete Ad hoc and special assignments as requested by Management.
Working vertically and horizontally, ensure application of policy and procedure is consistent with local and corporate practice.
Demonstrate dependability responsibility, high integrity, and treat others with respect.
Set and maintain a consistent, positive tone, communicating clear expectations and goals.
Under leadership of center and project management, support ACS and IEMP programs, policies, and procedures.
Stress Accountability at the Supe/TL and Worker level.
Production and Quality:
· Regularly communicate production and quality results.
· Lead Team to exceed 90% QA Quality Goal.
· Work with QA to recognize and understand areas of focus and improvement.
· Lead Team to exceed production level
· Monitor Queues for results & ensure Team Members working in right areas.
Training, Development, & Motivation:
· Complete all training requests including Weekly Quiz.
· Review and provide positive feedback when appropriate.
· Review and provide coaching, moving to PIR to impress expectations.
· Know and understand your team members, focusing on areas of expertise for professional development, recognizing future opportunities.
· Conduct regularly scheduled Team Meetings to provide forum for communication, questions, and continuity.
· Conduct regular 1 on 1’s with each Team Member for feedback and development.
· Motivate using competitions, recognition, and rewards.
· Set attendance expectation.
· Provide feedback, coaching, and initiate PIR for infractions as outlined by policy.
Technical Skills :
· Smart, ICES, WFMS/FACTS, and other systems utilized on Project and/or in State of Indiana systems.
· Learn and understand reports and information to use in daily coaching and development.
· High School education/GED
· Proficiency in MS Office software and use.
Management experience in call center/service center with experience in public policy administration.
Two years’ experience in Public Assistance Programs such as TANF, Medicaid, FS, etc.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: Service Delivery Transaction Processing
Organization: GHC Transaction Processing
Title: Transaction Processing Supervisor (Grant RCC)
Requisition ID: 16031756
Virtual/work from home? No