Xerox 2nd Line Technical Support Agent in Leeds, United Kingdom
2 nd Line Technical Support Agents - Leeds
This is a fantastic opportunity and will see you deliver exceptional customer service in assisting our key clients with support on client copiers, printers and other multi-functional devices. With the support of a collaborative and close-knit team you will be key in helping drive our service delivery, supporting process improvements and contributing to the growth of the Xerox business.
Why workfor Xerox?
As we grow our business we want you to grow with us. We will not only provide you with the training and support you need to succeed, but a suite of E-learning modules to help you get to where you want to go. We will encourage you to develop your skills and aspirations whatever they may be.
With your extensive track record in delivering excellent customer service you will be the primary advisor for both the client and support on all escalation initiations and service delivery.
· Promptly and efficiently handling telephone calls to ensure the best possible customer experience
· Inviting customers to participate in telephone based problem resolution using available tools to diagnose and resolve technical problems
· Facilitating or escalating customer issues and complaints , both internally and externally
· Providing support to the Service Delivery Team
· Liaising with various service desks, Xerox and 3rd party service providers
· Maintaining accurate database information within XOS software application and other toolsets
· Progress all consumables orders, and track to resolution. (Alerts and Tickets)
· Support and deliver accurate Installation, Move and Change processes
· Manage team incident workflows and resolution timelines within SLA
Providing feedback to management on any issues with logistics and/or in relation to the quality of information received
· Proven track record in delivery of excellentcustomer service
· Good experience of problem solving and working to SLA's/Targets
· GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent) in English & Maths
· Strong focus on, and attentionto, detail and accuracy
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Good command of MS Office Suite, primarily Excel, Word and Outlook
· Basic understanding of Network Principles.
· Excellent technical knowledge of Laser Printing and MFD devicefunctionality
· Knowledge of network protocols and operating systems
· Any relevant industry qualifications - ie A , MCDST, Cisco CCN
· Ability to work under pressure
· Good Team Player
· SC Clearance (highly desirable)
· Discount on dental insurance
· Child Care Vouchers
· Lifeworks – Confidential helpline offering support
· 1 – 5 years – 33 days including UK public holidays
· Holiday Purchase Scheme
· Life Assurance Cover / Income Protection Scheme
Person Accident cover
· Option to purchase Xerox shares
· My Perks – a discount website for all employee which entitles you discounts on shopping outlets, Cinema, travel, electronics, utilities, and fashion including Apple and Dell, Vodafone.
If you meet the requirements of this position and are ready to work for aworld-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today!
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox in the U.S. may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail.
Title: 2nd Line Technical Support Agent
Requisition ID: 17003299
Virtual/work from home? No