Xerox Customer Care Associate I in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for responding to customer inquiries and complaints regarding Xerox's records, billings, contract renewals, and supply returns. Answers and initiates a variety of real-time inbound and outbound voice-based communications in English or other languages to support customer care.
• Using a computerized system, responds to customer inquiries in a call center environment.
• To resolve customer queries and complaints, which fall within the scope of the assigned responsibilities (Some examples may include Billing, Healthcare, Human Resources, Order Processing, or Customer Support). Agents will have at their disposal a range of tools, processes and systems to address the customers inquiries with speed and efficiency.
• The purpose of the role is to respond to inbound calls and or written inquiries from clients / customers. Ensures high level of customer satisfaction is obtained with each interaction. Role is responsible for assigned population of customers within a specified region of support.
• Entry Level with little or no prior work experience
• Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks
• Work is routine and requires minimal problem resolution
• Completes work with limited autonomy
• Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures
• Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures
• Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls
• Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner
• Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs
• Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input
Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
Minimum Superior Customer Service/Relation skills including second level question probing ability
Minimum Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Minimum Computer Navigation & Typing Skills 25 wpm
Minimum Ability to complete required training program
Minimum Must be clear spoken and have strong verbal and written communication skills
Minimum Must have the ability to perform in a professional and courteous manner at all times
Minimum Familiar with computers and Windows-based applications
Minimum Must respond to every call with a sense of urgency and give direct, accurate information.
Minimum Must have dependable work history
Preferred May need billing-medical billing, collections or telesales expertise. Some roles may have bi-lingual or licensure specifications.
Additional Role Requirements:
Candidate will need to be 18 years of age or older
Ability to pass a Drug Test (only applicable to job roles in the United States)
Ability to pass a Background Investigation including Credit Check (only applicable to job roles in the United States)
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: Customer Care
Organization: Customer Care-X000000144
Title: Customer Care Associate I
Location: Malaysia-Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Lumpur
Requisition ID: 16028729