Xerox Transaction Processor IV, Service Delivery in Karnataka, India
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for providing support to business operations such as front end, image & data capture, and / or document / transaction content management. Provides administrative support to business operations by performing processing tasks such as data entry and scanning, or similar activities.
• Provides support to business operations such as front end, image & data capture, payment services, and/or document/transaction content management.
• The work undertaken by the role holder is completed in line with the Service Level Agreement and Statement of Work relevant for the customer.
• Senior level job with extensive work experience
• Has developed expertise in a variety of work processes through job-related training
• Generates new and innovative solutions to complex problems, and proposes improvements to processes
• Analyzes complex technical problems and delivers solutions where precedent may not exist
• Works autonomously within established procedures and practices
• May provide immediate direction to a unit or group of employees, assigning tasks, checking work at frequent intervals and maintaining schedules
• A portion of time is normally spent performing individual tasks relation to the unit or sub-unit
• Will have specialized external certification (technical roles)
• May perform processing tasks in one or more of the following areas:
• Data entry
• Mailroom activities
• Electronic portal
• Media conversion
• Check processing
• Electronic fund transfer
• Content storage and retrieval
• All other duties as assigned.
• Alternate text:
• May perform one or more of the following duties:
• - Performs data entry of material from source documents to a computer database.
• - Transcribes routine pre-coded and identifiable alphanumeric data from source document and/or phone call into an automated system.
• - Ensures accuracy and completeness data.
• - Performs clerical tasks in the data entry function.
• - Receives and distributes incoming mail and materials.
• All other duties as assigned.
Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
Minimum The candidate will have a experience as a lead or expert in their area with considerable on-the-job experience.
Minimum The candidate will have developed expertise in a variety of work processes through job-related training
Preferred Experience in customer facing role
Minimum Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
Minimum Capable of working well under pressure and meeting strict deadlines.
Minimum To have a good eye for detail and exceptional level of accuracy
Minimum Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including telephone etiquette.
Additional Role Requirements:
Candidates may be administered a Clerical Test (Typing, 10 key and Alpha Numeric) and a Computer Literacy Test.
Candidate will need to be 18 years of age or older
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: Service Delivery Transaction Processing
Organization: Transaction Processing-X000000149
Title: Transaction Processor IV, Service Delivery
Requisition ID: 16028647