Xerox Senior Recruiter in Karnataka, India
• Responsible for development and administration of staffing/employment/recruiting programs.
• Responsible for developing and implementing more complex recruiting strategies for assigned business segment or geography. May support multiple clients, technology recruiting and/or executive level recruiting.
• Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
• Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
• Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
• Decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan
• Generally domestic scope/accountability
• Assesses applicants’ credentials and determines if skills meet the needs of the hiring manager
• Utilizes job fairs, college contacts, temporary agencies, search firms and internet tool to meet recruiting needs
• May function as technical or executive specialist sourcing, recruiting and identifying candidates for highly specialized and executive level positions
• All other duties as assigned
Minimum Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Excellent listening, probing, communication and customer relations skills
Minimum Self-starter, with capability to take a leadership role in driving activities through others
Minimum Effective communications skills, strong business acumen and financial skills
Minimum Able to maintain confidentiality in all assignments and tasks
Minimum Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
Minimum Demonstrates a proactive approach to work with initiative and drive
Minimum Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize, and perform multiple tasks to complete job functions in an orderly and efficient manner within stringent deadlines.
Minimum Able to demonstrate effective and successful contributions to team and/or cross-functional team objectives
Minimum Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
Minimum Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
Job: Staffing & Resourcing
Organization: Talent and Organizational Capability
Title: Senior Recruiter
Requisition ID: 17000212