Xerox Analyst I, IM Business Analysis in Karnataka, India
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Coordination of Business Continuity Planning within the Capability
• Training and support of BCP practitioners and managers
• Works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability.
• Substantial personal responsibility and autonomy.
• Plans own work, to meet given objectives and processes.
• Influences team, and specialist peers internally.
• Influences customers at account level and suppliers.
• Some responsibility for work of others and allocation of resources.
• Participates in external activities related to specialization.
• Decisions influence success of projects and team objectives.
• Broad range of complex technical or professional work activities, in a variety of contexts.
• Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
• Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
• Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
• Moderate decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
• Coordination of BCP activity within the Capability
• Coordinate best-in-class BCP activity within the Capability
• Work with peer BCP practitioner to help Business Units create and use quality Business Continuity Plans.
• Works with colleagues and clients/users in specifying information flows, processes/procedures and data objects that will meet the business requirements.
• Documents work using the required standards, methods and tools.
• Run BCP meetings presenting information, issues and solutions both orally and in writing. Request and document updates.
• Assists colleagues and clients/users in defining BCPs for their Business Unit
• Assists colleagues in using the BCP tools that they are required to use
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
Minimum LSS Yellow Belt required or obtained in the first year.
Minimum Typically has some IT experience. Awareness of the job requirements and the capability to become proficient in the job.
Minimum Shows a systematic, analytical approach to problem solving. Has good interpersonal skills and is confident in dealing with clients/users. Is aware of Business Continuity Planning and its role in the overall organization. Possesses general understanding of business and business skills.
Minimum Role Specific Competencies are available at: https://thehub.xerox.com/sites/it/en/Resources/Pages/XIM BOT.aspx
Additional Role Requirements:
Experience in Business Continuity Planning
Experience doing coordination
Demonstrated ability to user computer based tools
Demonstrated ability to train users on simple computer based tools
Business change/transformation techniques and processes
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: IM Business Analysis
Organization: Finance and Accounting-X000000145
Title: Analyst I, IM Business Analysis
Requisition ID: 16028594