Xerox Sales Manager in Illinois
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what is at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
· Responsible for quota-bearing sales activities within a defined geography, region or territory.
· The primary objective of the Sales Manager is to lead a high performance sales team in achieving continuous revenue, client satisfaction. Achievement of these objectives will be delivered through skills development, coaching, collaboration and communication with employees, peers and clients.
· Current/on-going Account Business Plans for all accounts by industry
· Responsible for developing new business with non-users
· Maintain pipeline consistent with business requirements
· Profitable Revenue Growth
· Retention for target levels
· Rolling Performance of Team at/better then plan
· This position has accountability to acquire, retain and grow business in new and existing accounts. Overall revenue scope varies by position. Total headcount responsibility ranges from 5-12 direct reports. The role must be able to hire, coach, develop and retain employees. The role holder engages and interfaces with C-level clients and works cross-organizationally to achieve business results.
· Actual Scope values will vary by Region
· Total Revenue Plan: services and technology
· Total Signings Plan: services and technology, and gross profit
· Direct reports: Client Managers and Sales Specialists
• Develops departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities
• Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices
• Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives
• Primarily domestic accountability; may include some international accountability
· Leads/inspects strategic (selecting and prioritizing accounts) Account Business plan in plan/updated on-going for all accounts for all existing service offerings, products and new generation offers as they are released to maintain pipeline and execute against win strategy to close of deals
· Leads implementation of industry specific sales strategies
· Ensure team executes process with delivery operations partners to complete quarterly business reviews to retain key customers and plan next innovation
· Collaborate with functional teams and to enable total process/ eliminates barriers in organization to sales team performance
· Ability to initiate calls and develop relationships with CIOs
· Grow/Manage Talent for Performance
· Using date/metrics -ensures continuous performance management of all team members and acquires quality talent to minimize gaps in coverage/performance.
· Understands and role-models expert approach to service selling/offerings with key accounts to teach/coach sales team.
· Understands and role-models industry approach/knowledge to team/coach sales team
· Understand how to build, cost and solution a deal at operating level
· Bid/Contracting & Sales Deals
· Can lead/coach total sales deal and business case
· Assess, Qualify and Approve deals
· Ensures compliance with sales governance process
· Minimum of Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Sales Management Experience
· Minimum Demonstrated: sales management of sales team, services selling experience and account business planning associated with winning complex, large scale deals
· Minimum Demonstrated services selling with industry
· Minimum Demonstrated building of CIO and other C-level relationships to influence business strategy enabled by service offerings
· Minimum Demonstrated experience leading/growing talent for sales teams
· Minimum High-level of business acumen related to service deals and key levers, associated with successful negotiations
Possess a valid driver’s license (the license may not include restrictions related to a DWI/DUI conviction) and a satisfactory driving record as determined by Xerox (note that all individuals whose job responsibilities may include driving are subject to periodic motor vehicle records checks.)
Xerox is an Equal OpportunityEmployer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race,color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex,marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of aguide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basisof genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People withdisabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete foremployment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail toXeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job youare interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Sales Manager
Requisition ID: 17003722
Other Locations: United States-Florida, United States-Michigan, United States-South Carolina, United States-Ohio, United States-Georgia, United States-Pennsylvania, United States-North Carolina
Virtual/work from home? Yes