Xerox System Consultant Analyst in Iasi, Romania
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations transform the way they manage their business processes and information. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., we have more than 140,000 Xerox employees and do business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. In Romania, Xerox operates through 2 sites in Iasi, 2 in Bucharest, 1 in Oradea and 1 in Bacau. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
Are you a true Team Player who thrives in a fast-paced, energetic environment? Do you pride yourself on your outstanding organisational capabilities, prioritisation skills and first class attention to detail? Can you meet deadlines under pressure while executing very high standards of work?
If you have proven experience working within an information technology environment providing system solutions and are looking to progress your career in a diverse organisation we believe that this role will provide the challenge and prospects that are right for you.
Working within the Flexible Benefits Implementation Team, in Iasi, our Flexible Benefits System Analysts analyse, document and provide system solutions using our market leading flexible benefit software Darwin
• Reading and analysing employee benefit documentation and specifications
• Documenting and providing cost effective system solutions using Darwin™ (training will be provided)
• Creation and maintenance of desktop MS Access Databases
• Working with other Implementation team members to deliver project tasks on time
• Provide an effective communication support channel with internal colleagues (Consultants, administration teams).
• Work with other team members to peer review work (ensuring high standards are always maintained).
• Reporting to the Senior System Analyst (UK based)
• Accurate recording and reporting of working time spent of specific tasks
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities - The Ideal Candidate
• A passionate professional – You will have proven experience of delivering employee benefit and/or pension software solutions
• A tenacious, highly organised and pro-active individual
• A highly organised individual – It goes without saying that you will possess exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills with high attention to detail. You will thrive in a fast-paced, deadline orientated environment
• A clear, confident, articulate communicator – You will have very high standards of written and oral English.
• Employee benefit or pension experience is highly desirable.
• You will have proven experience of MS office packages. Advanced level Excel is highly
Job: IM Architecture
Organization: HRS Capability-X000003001
Title: System Consultant Analyst
Requisition ID: 16026638