Xerox Administrative Support Associate with French and English in Iasi, Romania
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for administrative tasks according to set policies and procedures in support of one or more officers, executives, division/unit heads, or managers. May be assigned to various functional areas throughout the company.
• Provides a wide variety of administrative and staff support services to an organizational unit.
• Senior level job with extensive work experience
• Has developed expertise in a variety of work processes through job-related training
• Generates new and innovative solutions to complex problems, and proposes improvements to processes
• Analyzes complex technical problems and delivers solutions where precedent may not exist
• Works autonomously within established procedures and practices
• May provide immediate direction to a unit or group of employees, assigning tasks, checking work at frequent intervals and maintaining schedules
• A portion of time is normally spent performing individual tasks relation to the unit or sub-unit
• Will have specialized external certification (technical roles)
• May perform one or more of the following:
• May coordinate messages, appointments, and information to callers, file maintenance, department office supplies and mail.
• May assist in the preparation and control of records, statistics, and reports regarding operations, personnel changes, etc.
• Administers programs, projects, and / or processes specific to the operating unit served.
• May serve as administrative liaison with others within and outside the company regarding administrative issues related to purchasing, personnel, facilities and operations.
• May assist in budget preparation and control activities.
• Researches, compiles and proofs word processing assignments.
• All other duties as assigned.
Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
Minimum The candidate will have a experience as a lead or expert in their area with considerable on-the-job experience.
Minimum The candidate will have developed expertise in a variety of work processes through job-related training
Minimum Capable of working well under pressure and meeting strict deadlines.
Minimum To have a good eye for detail and exceptional level of accuracy
Minimum Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including telephone etiquette.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: Administrative Support
Organization: Xerox (XT)-X000000152
Title: Administrative Support Associate with French and English
Requisition ID: 16026553