Xerox Accounting Associate with English in Iasi, Romania
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations transform the way they manage their business processes and information. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., we have more than 140,000 Xerox employees and do business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. In Romania, Xerox operates through 3 sites in Iasi, 2 in Bucharest, 1 in Oradea and 1 in Bacau.
Learn more at http://www.xerox.com/ .
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today through xeroxs.jobs or send your application in English directly to
• Assist in the production of consolidated financial and/or regulatory reporting from a legal entity perspective for internal and external bodies, in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
• This position is primarily responsible for accounts payable, recording receipts, preparing bank deposits, making general ledger entries, reconciling accounts and providing customer service.
• Performs a variety of more complex clerical and accounting functions within the Accounting department.
• Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training
• Completes a variety of atypical assignments
• May solve problems of a recurring nature, but takes a broad perspective to problems and may identify new, less obvious solutions
• Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
• May have specialized external certification (technical roles)
• Processes, verifies and audits invoices, expense reports, journal entries, purchase orders, etc.
• Balances items, entries or amounts related to documents processed
• Reconciles general ledger accounts, prepares balance sheet reconciliation and clears exception items
• Posts ledger and general journal entries
• Responds to some routine, but mostly complex questions related to area of responsibility
• Maintains positive work relationships with members of other teams to ensure compliance with cross-team responsibilities
• Assists in establishing and maintaining strong, collaborative relationships with internal and external customers to identify additional ways to be of service and ensure customer satisfaction
• 3-5 years’ experience in Accounting
• CPA studies preferred
• Proficient level of English
• Proven ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work enthusiastically within an environment of changing priorities
• Evidence of organizational, problem-solving, time management and analytical skills.
• Previous experience of handling customer queries face to face or telephone
• Experience using computer applications used in performance of role
• Advanced Excel
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Organization: Internal Finance Accounting-X000000154
Title: Accounting Associate with English
Requisition ID: 16029994