Xerox Senior Information Management Security Analyst (Hunt Valley, MD) in Hunt Valley, Maryland
Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com , www.news.xerox.com , www.realbusiness.com or www.xerox.com/businessservices .
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
CDR Associates, A Xerox Services Company, www.cdrassociates.com , is a CPA based healthcare financial consulting firm founded in 1989 to assist health insurers in the identification and recovery of overpaid claims. Since that time, CDR has established itself as the industry leader by completing thousands of onsite audits annually on behalf of Blue Cross and Commercial Payers as well as State Medicaid agencies across the country. * * * Position * : Senior Information Management Security Analyst * * * Location: * Onsite in our Hunt Valley, MD location.
Position Overview: *
- The Senior Information Management Security Analyst will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting information security solutions including intrusion detection and prevention, audit logging, authentication servers, URL filtering, host security, remote access, firewalls, encryption, vulnerability management, and many others. Duties will also include participating in security audit and compliance programs, security risk assessments, penetration tests, and the implementation and support of information security solutions for internally-hosted services and applications.
- Will work closely with other IT staff and administrators to design, implement, and support solutions as they relate to risk management and mitigation/remediation of identified risk items
- Manage and document the identification and remediation of risk items in a timely fashion
- Recommend technical information security solutions and products, especially as they relate to the health care sector
- Take the lead on completing client security risk assessment questionnaires
- 2nd level of support for network access and permissions issues
- Implement and enforce information security directives as mandated by the Information Security Officer
- Maintain, manage, and regularly review key network security infrastructure, such as intrusion detection systems, content filters, SIEM tools, virus and malware protection systems, etc
- Remain abreast of information security news/updates/etc in the industry at large, and more specifically, within the health care sector
- Maintain information security documentation
- Manage internal security projects including writing requirements, managing the procurement process, initial installation and configuration and overseeing the entire project lifecycle as needed
- Some after hours work will be needed to complete certain tasks, upgrades, etc
Preferred qualifications: *
- 7 years of information systems experience is required
- 2-5 years experience focused in information security
- Previous experience working in either the health care field or government
- Experience with audits and questionnaires is a big plus, especially any audits, controls assessments, or questionnaires based on NIST, SOC1/2, HITRUST CSF, etc.
- Certifications (such as CISSP, CCSA, CCSE, etc) are a plus
- Intermediate to advanced level of experience working with Linux, Windows, and Active Directory
- Experience with a SIEM tool, such as RSA Security Analytics
- Firm understanding of authentication infrastructure, 2 factor authentication, using products such as RSA Authentication Manager
- Solid background working with virus protection, malware detection, intrusion protection and DLP technologies, especially the McAfee suite of products.
- Strong background in creating and maintaining documentation, policies, and procedures. Excellent technical writing skills.
- Fundamental understanding of networking, routing, firewalling, content filtering, and packet inspection
- Excellent written/verbal skills and customer service ethic
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, related field, or equivalent work experience.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com . Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: IM Security
Title: Senior Information Management Security Analyst (Hunt Valley, MD)
Location: Maryland-Hunt Valley
Requisition ID: 16027472
Virtual/work from home? No