Xerox C# Developer (Hunt Valley, MD) in Hunt Valley, Maryland
Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com, www.news.xerox.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.xerox.com/businessservices.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
CDR Associates, A Xerox Services Company, www.cdrassociates.com, is a CPA based healthcare financial consulting firm founded in 1989 to assist health insurers in the identification and recovery of overpaid claims. Since that time, CDR has established itself as the industry leader by completing thousands of onsite audits annually on behalf of Blue Cross and Commercial Payers as well as State Medicaid agencies across the country. * * * Position * : C# Developer * * * Location: * Onsite in our Hunt Valley, MD location.
Position Overview: *
- The C# Developer will design, develop and implement new solutions in a .Net environment. This includes providing support of existing production applications as well. Working independently on all SDLC phases, the developer will also be responsible for writing functional and technical specification documents.
- Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- Using current programming languages and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Plans and directs studies of potential electronic data processing applications.
- Develops and installs programs to support general business applications running on PCs.
- Designs web pages, including graphics, animation, and functionality; develops infrastructure and applications related to pages.
- May make hardware or software purchasing recommendations regarding web development.
- All other duties as assigned.
Experience in any of the following are also desirable: Bootstrap, Knockout, nhibernate, Subversion, Linq, Asynchronous Module Definition (such as requirejs)* - .Net development experience using C# as the primary language required - ASP.Net experience required
- Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server strongly preferred, but any major database will be accepted (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team environment, or on an individual bases with limited supervision.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, IT or related field or equivalent work experience.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking. #A1 #A3
Job: Software Engineering
Title: C# Developer (Hunt Valley, MD)
Location: Maryland-Hunt Valley
Requisition ID: 16026889
Virtual/work from home? No