Xerox Transaction Processor Supervisor in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com, www.news.xerox.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.xerox.com/businessservices.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Title: Toll Manager- 2nd Shift Toll Manager
Entry level manager position
Task and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Hiring and training toll collection staff; retraining current staff when required
· Managing toll collection staff by conducting performance evaluations; enforcing policies and procedures; communicating performance deficiencies to staff when required.
· Assist accounting specialist with daily cash count and CSR reconciliation.
· Completing toll collection staff schedule.
· Completing toll collector deposit on a daily basis.
· Collecting the correct tolls from customers by correctly classifying vehicles
· Cash handling and end of shift reconciliation in accordance with established policies and procedures.
· Interacting in a positive, friendly manner with customers.
· Rendering assistance to customers.
· Assist Toll collectors per year with corporate training modules.
· Cover lane shortage in the event of PTO time for collectors.
· Identifying deficiencies and addressing issues with Program manager.
· Monitoring the Plaza Supervisor within the Vector application.
· Changing lane configurations to accommodate traffic demands.
· Securing coin vaults at the remote ramps.
· Assisting the Program manager when required..
· On-call throughout the year. Based every other week, but could change based on demand of business.
· Other duties as maybe assigned.
Technical Skills Needed
Experienced 8 out of 10 for the following: Excel, Word, Outlook and Windows 7 operations: Creating folders, saving in folders on local and map drives.
HS Diploma, preferably BA/BS degree
Essential Knowledge Needed
1) Customer Service, Cash handling, and management skills.
2) At least 3 years in management.
2:45 PM – 11:15 PM
9:00 AM – 5PM (1st week of employment)
All other duties as assigned
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: Service Delivery Transaction Processing
Organization: Public Sector BG Site
Title: Transaction Processor Supervisor
Location: South Carolina-Hilton Head Island
Requisition ID: 16031765
Virtual/work from home? No