Xerox Customer Service Engineer (CSE) - Level 2 in Hawaii
This Job is located on the island of Oahu, Hawaii
Team up with Xerox, a$22 billion leading global enterprisefor business services and document management.
Xerox’s rich heritage is based oncustomer-focused and employee-centered valuesthat help deliver profitability and growth.
Throughout our history, we’ve invented new products, developed new services and prospered as a company becausewe celebrate new thinking.
Join the Xerox Technical Service team and you’ll share in a commitment to excellence by partnering with a world class team ofambitious and motivated professionals, all with one unified mission – become change agents and innovators searching for a better way to meet our customers’ business challenges.
We do this by hiring quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, teamwork, excellence, and proactive thinking.
At Xerox you will have the opportunity to grow your skills, advance your career and give back to our communities.
Service is critically important at Xerox. Our service personnel are a direct line to our customers, building relationships and driving future business -- so we're continually looking for highly motivated and self-directed individuals to join our team.
Dynamic individual with great interpersonal skills who is able to work in customer-focused environment where technical and administrative (case management, customer correspondence, process documentation, etc.) skills are applied.
Xerox views its customer relationships as vital to the organization and demands a high level of professionalism from its Customer Service Engineer(CSE) personnel.
· Professionally represent Xerox as responsive, reliable and customer – oriented.
· Perform full range of on-site maintenance and repairs in a 24/7 High Volume Production environment including; technical diagnostics, break/fix, software loads, installation, removal, retrofit and customer call assistance.
· Manages, company assets and customer relationships, along with maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
· Interfaces with senior level decision-makers within the customer account to apply retention strategies
· Execute proper call handling procedures while maintaining the call per day average
· Successful Completion of training and effective servicing of assigned products.
· Coordinate problem resolution with Engineering, Customer Service and other Departments to expedite resolve.
· Utilize technology
· Demonstrate measurable progress in technical abilities, troubleshooting techniques and productivity
· Proactively plan activity and manage service coverage to maximize personal and team performance.
· Must follow the policies and procedures set forth by Xerox
Preferred: 2 to 4 years’ experience related to technical / repair
· Associate Degree / College Diploma / Cegep / A Levels
· Working knowledge of computer / network problems
· Must possess electrical / mechanical skills
· Ability to use appropriate technology for position (i.e. handheld device, laptop)
· Must have excellent time management skills and be capable of prioritizing activities and schedule to obtain effective results
· Ability to work independently at a customer site
· Possess a valid driver’s license (license may not include restrictions related to a DWI/DUI conviction) and a satisfactory driving record as determined by Xerox (note that all individuals whose job responsibilities may include driving are subject to periodic motor vehicle records checks) .
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be able to support shift coverage.
· Strong communication and customer relations skills
· Well organized; ability to prioritize work, with attention to detail
· Must be accustomed to managing multiple issues simultaneously while maintaining the integrity of each engagement.
· Must possess exceptional problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills to troubleshoot and resolve product issues and challenges.
· Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
· Must be able to demonstrate a customer and team focused attitude and perspective
· Mature and self-confident, ability to work successfully unsupervised
· Ability to work independently in High pressure situations
· Successful competition of Xerox Aptitude Battery is a requirement to be considered.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox should contact (in the US) email@example.com .
Job: Technical Customer Service Engineering
Organization: US Technical Service
Title: Customer Service Engineer (CSE) - Level 2
Requisition ID: 17000100
Virtual/work from home? No