Xerox Senior Analyst, IM Service Delivery AMP-Other in Haryana, India
Purpose: * Ensures service level agreements are achieved and cost effective. * Ensures that service delivery is monitored effectively and that identified actions to maintain or improve levels of service are implemented. * Ensures that operational methods, procedures, and tools are established, reviewed and maintained. * Reviews service delivery to ensure that targets are met and prepares proposals to meet forecast changes in the level or type of service. * Identifies and manages resources needed for the planning, development and delivery of specified information systems (ITSupport@Xerox, Global Insight, key IT Service Management solutions). * Influences senior-level customers and project teams through change management initiatives, ensuring that professional standards are maintained. * Takes full responsibility for budgeting, estimating, planning and objective setting. * Plans and manages implementation of processes and procedures, tools and techniques for monitoring and managing the performance of automated systems and services assigned, in respect of their contribution to business performance and benefits to the business, where the measure of success depends on achieving clearly stated business/financial goals and performance targets. * Monitors performance and takes corrective action where necessary. * Maintains a broad understanding of the commercial IT environment, how the organization sources, deploys and manages external partners and when it is appropriate to use in-house resources. * Contributes to the development and management of agreements with suppliers. Is responsible for the liaison between the user organization and designated suppliers for assigned areas. Ensures that supplier performance is properly monitored and regularly reviewed. Scope:
Autonomy * Has defined authority and responsibility for a significant area of work, including technical, financial and quality aspects. * Establishes organizational objectives and delegates assignments. * Accountable for actions and decisions taken by self and service delivery partners. Influence * Influences policy formation on contribution of specialization to business objectives. * Influences at level of division internally and influences customer/suppliers and industry at senior management level. * Decisions impact work of employing organizations, achievement of organizational objectives and financial performance. * Develops relationships with customers, suppliers and industry leaders. Complexity * Highly complex work activities covering technical, financial and quality aspects and contributing to formulation of IS strategy. * Work involves creative application of wide range of technical and/or management principles. Primary Responsibilities:
Strategy / Direction
- Maintains a broad understanding of the commercial IT environment, how Xerox and XIM sources, deploys and manages external partners and when it is appropriate to use in-house resource.
- Advises on the selection of suppliers, tendering and procurement.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of RFP/RFQ documents. Business Value / Context
- Ensures that a Service Catalogue of all available services is created and maintained and that the structure of service level agreements is fully defined by the mapping of services to users and business processes.
- Takes responsibility for command structure and escalation procedures, and ensures that the requisite operational methods, procedures, and tools are established, reviewed and maintained.
- Procures goods/services necessary to ensure the continuity of the service.
- Ensures that the service level requirements of each client/user area are determined, and that service level agreements, agreements and negotiations with both internal and external suppliers are aimed at meeting the business needs of Xerox and XIM, by providing a value for money service, in terms of standards, quality of service, efficiency, safety, availability, performance and cost effectiveness.
- On the basis of both experience and foresight, sets up and maintains a risk management program. Assures that the service complies with the relevant governmental, legal, and Xerox policies. Operational Oversight
- Works with clients or users to establish qualitative assessment of the service provision, from the client/user perspective, and initiates actions for improvement, where appropriate.
- Reviews service level agreements, investigates all appropriate means to improve service levels, and recommends new or revised policies or procedures.
- Implements specific proposals, balancing overall usage requirements with current and planned services, and prepares investment proposals to meet changes in demand.
- In liaison with disaster recovery/business resumption, ensures that the necessary processes and procedures are in place to maintain or recover the delivery of services in the event of any physical, technical or environmental disaster or major outage, providing continuity of service to Xerox.
- Ensures that quantitative and qualitative data is collected and analyzed to monitor the suppliers performance against agreed service levels, publishes the results, and initiates actions based on results.
- In liaison with Sourcing Relationship Managers, ensures proper monitoring of the agreements and recommends actions, including the enforcement of any penalty clauses, to bring agreements back into line or to terminate them.
- Takes full responsibility for budgeting, estimating, planning and objective setting for the work of the function, within agreed policies and governance structures.
- Establishes and operates systems to monitor progress, take corrective action and produce reports as required by senior management.
- Plans and manages implementation of processes and procedures, tools and techniques for monitoring and managing the performance of automated systems and services, in respect of their contribution to business performance and benefits to the business, where the measure of success depends on achieving clearly stated business/financial goals and performance targets.
- Gives operational and maintenance acceptance for new and changed systems and services.
- Ensures that regular meetings to review performance and progress take place with suppliers within established governance structure. Relationships
- Advises and influences business clients, at management level, regarding the delivery, costs, availability and functionality of services and systems.
- Develops an effective partnership with suppliers and business clients, establishing confidence and respect.
- Represents XIM at a high level, both externally and internally, formally and informally, both for the functions represented and as an individual.
- Initiates and implements procedures for resolution of conflict or contention for service, setting clear priorities such that both foreseeable incidents and unforeseen conflicts are resolved in a professional and responsible manner.
- Obtains and manages budgets for the execution of third party agreements, taking responsibility for promoting and deploying the products and/or services within Xerox. Ensures invoices from suppliers are checked to establish whether they are valid, and authorizes payment.
- Is fully responsible, or leader of a team, for the liaison between the parties, owning the service delivery relationship on behalf of XIM, and facilitating all communications to take place effectively and efficiently.
- Defines the escalation process/procedure for any issues or problems raised and is responsible for arbitration in situations of conflict.
- Ensures that stakeholders are aware of the terms and conditions of agreements, and deal appropriately with suppliers.
- Facilitates good communications between suppliers and stakeholders.
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Business Administration, Finance, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
Preferred Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Business Administration, Finance, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
Professional Certifications: Preferred Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability:
Intermediate Advanced: Service Mgmt level certification
SPECIFIC DOMAINS - Applications (CRM, ERP concepts e.g. Siebel, Oracle, SAP, SharePoint, 0365) - Collaborative and Workflow tools (SharePoint, 0365, Visio, other) - Contact/Call Centers solutions and processes (AMP, Remedy, ServiceNow, SharePoint)
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox in the U.S. may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job: IM Service Delivery
Organization: Enterprise Infrastructure
Title: Senior Analyst, IM Service Delivery AMP-Other
Requisition ID: 16026875
Virtual/work from home? No