Xerox Analyst I, IM Service Delivery (Oracle Apps DBA) in Haryana, India
This position requires an experienced Oracle Apps DBA to support and manage various versions of Oracle including 11gR2 & 12c databases; Oracle EBS R12 and R11i.
Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g & 12c
Oracle EBS under RAC
Data guard; SSO Integration; Oracle Streams; BI Publisher; Hyperion
Provide 24x7 on-call support.
• Oracle administration experience on 11gR2 & 12c databases; RAC; Oracle EBS R12 and R11i ; Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g & 12c; Oracle EBS under RAC; Data guard; SSO Integration; Oracle Streams; BI Publisher; Hyperion; Load Balancing and SSL; RMAN and Hot Backup; OEM 12c.
• Administration and Maintenance of Oracle Applications Databases, eBusiness suite and Fusion Middleware technologies under variety of configurations such as RAC, Shared/Normal ApplTop, RMAN, PCP, FMW Cluster - Active-Active & Active-Passive etc
• 7x24 On-Call support for mission critical production databases on rotation
• Provide support over weekends for planned activities.
• Work with support team to perform root-cause analysis and problem diagnosis.
• Implement, enforce and adhere to Disaster Recovery plan for platforms. Failover and Failback of live production systems between Primary and Secondary sites
• Work closely with Unix, Networking, Storage and other support teams for monitoring, problem troubleshooting, space allocation & capacity planning for Oracle environments
• Assist Software Configuration Management / Development teams with troubleshooting Performance, Application Patches & PE (productivity enablers) Issues.
• Assist with SOX compliance, Database/Applications/FMW security scans, and their remediation.
• Implement and Enforce Security for Oracle Environments.
• Single node & Multi Node cloning of Oracle Apps Instances in Normal and Shared Appltop Architecture; RAC to Non-RAC conversion in EBS setup
• Patching of Oracle Database and Technical Configuration of Oracle e-Business suite and Fusion Middleware.
• Monitor & Troubleshoot Database & Application Performance Issues using standard Oracle tools and 3rd party S/W.
• Good experience in managing and monitoring WebLogic Server performance by tuning JVM Heap size & GC parameters.
• Experience in Oracle OEM 12c, agents and adding monitoring, groups and incident rules for middleware domains
• Troubleshoot Server Hang, Deadlock, application level lock, database level lock by taking thread dump and analyze to get the root cause for the hang.
• Working knowledge of Oracle Security Middleware (Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Internet Directory), Network and Firewall.
• Perform Workflow Notification Mailer Configuration and Troubleshooting.
• Perform SSO Configuration & Troubleshooting related to Oracle Apps & Fusion Middleware.
• Impact Analysis and Implementation of CPU/PSU patches on Database/Technology Stack.
• Manage Oracle SRs and Cases with Oracle and 3rd Party S/W vendors
• Update DBA Processes/Standards and documents (DBA Run book, Cloning, Upgrades, Issues/Resolutions etc.).
• Monitor and troubleshoot Concurrent Manager Problems, Performance, Errors etc.
• Analyze CCM job performance pre/post release implementations.
• Perl, Shell, Sql & PL/Sql scripting for Alerts, Monitoring, Reporting & Auditing etc.
• Prepare and upload weekly database and application job stats (performance and errors)
• Ability to meet deadlines and stay customer focused
• Work in a fast-paced environment.
• Train new team members
Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or equivalent orMCA from a reputed college
Minimum 5 years’ in Oracle Applications, Database & Fusion Middleware administration on enterprise level platforms running on Solaris and Linux
Good Understanding of UNIX, Linux, Storage & Networking; NAS Snaps and EMC BCV
Good knowledge on Shell scripting. Perl scripting would be added advantage
Must have experience in Supporting 24x7 mission critical Oracle EBS Applications
Understands, explains and presents complex technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences, including senior management
Excellent written and spoken English
Excellent interpersonal skills
Title: Analyst I, IM Service Delivery (Oracle Apps DBA)
Requisition ID: 17003011