Xerox XPS Project Consultant in Guatemala, Guatemala
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for the management of internal or external projects.
• The role holder develops, documents and maintains program/project schedules, resource plans and program/project budgets.
• Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
• Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
• Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
• Decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan
• Generally domestic scope/accountability
• May perform one or more of the following duties:
• Participates in or leads cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing projects
• Plans and directs schedules and may monitor budget/spending
• Monitors the project from initiation through delivery
• Organizes the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project on schedule and within budget constraints.
• Responsible for coordinating the delivery of professional services to customers
• Responsibilities include the overall planning, organizing, directing, controlling and delivery of all projects prioritized in alignment with the client’s expectations and business needs
• Ensures the ongoing process/system capability associated with projects and manages any changes required to meet or exceed the expectations established in project designs
• Performs all other duties as assigned
Minimum Associate Degree / College Diploma /Cegep / A Levels
Preferred Bachelor's Degree
Preferred LSS Green Belt Certification or in process to achieve
Minimum Requires in-depth knowledge and expertise, gained through previous project based roles.
Minimum Knowledge of project management principles including proficient use of relevant project management tools
Minimum Proven analytical skills with high degree of attention to accuracy and detail
Minimum Strong organization, prioritization and time management skills
Minimum Results oriented and quality focused with a commitment to process improvements
Minimum Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team oriented environment
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: XPS Project Consultant
Location: Guatemala-Guatemala-Guatemala City
Requisition ID: 17004577