Xerox Software Sr. Developer in Guatemala, Guatemala
• Responsible for those functions, activities, and skills required for analysis, design, coding, integration, test & maintenance of software modules, subsystems or systems which control other electrical, mechanical, electronic or network systems.
• Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
• Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
• Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
• Decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan
• Generally domestic scope/accountability
• May perform one or more of the following:
• Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
• May develop a range of products including device drivers, patches, operating system modifications, graphics modules, etc.
• Analyzes, programs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
• Using current programming languages and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
• Plans and directs studies of potential electronic data processing applications.
• Develops and installs programs to support general business applications running on PCs.
• Designs web pages, including graphics, animation, and functionality; develops infrastructure and applications related to pages.
• May make hardware or software purchasing recommendations regarding web development.
• All other duties as assigned.
In summary: a Senior Developer Specialist plays a key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems. The programs this position creates are likely to help businesses be more efficient and provide a better service. The successful candidate will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
The role requirements are the following:
· 4.5 years of studies in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or Information Technology.
· At least 4 years previous experience leading teams
· Very high knowledge of developing applications using C#, Java Script, VB and .NET. (Experience in Sharepoint desired).
· High knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
· High communication skills.
· Preferred: Advanced knowledge on Windows OS platforms (XP/Vista/7/8, Server OS), knowledge on Networking Services and Protocols (LAN, WAN, Routing, VPNs, Active Directory, TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP/S, SMTP, FTP, LDAP, Kerberos)
· Preferred: Additional programming languages as Flash, MXML, PHP, SQL.
· Preferred: Project Coordination experience
Title: Software Sr. Developer
Location: Guatemala-Guatemala-Guatemala City
Requisition ID: 17004288