Xerox Recruiter in Guatemala, Guatemala
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for development and administration of staffing/employment/recruiting programs.
• Responsible for developing and implementing more complex recruiting strategies for assigned business segment or geography. May support multiple clients, technology recruiting and/or executive level recruiting.
• Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
• Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
• Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
• Moderate decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
• Assesses applicants’ credentials and determines if skills meet the needs of the hiring manager
• Utilizes job fairs, college contacts, temporary agencies, search firms and internet tool to meet recruiting needs
• May function as technical or executive specialist sourcing, recruiting and identifying candidates for highly specialized and executive level positions
• All other duties as assigned
Preferred Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Excellent listening, probing, communication and customer relations skills
Minimum Self-starter, with capability to take a leadership role in driving activities through others
Minimum Effective communications skills, strong business acumen and financial skills
Minimum Able to maintain confidentiality in all assignments and tasks
Minimum Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
Minimum Demonstrates a proactive approach to work with initiative and drive
Minimum Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize, and perform multiple tasks to complete job functions in an orderly and efficient manner within stringent deadlines.
Minimum Able to demonstrate effective and successful contributions to team and/or cross-functional team objectives
Minimum Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
Minimum Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: Staffing & Resourcing
Organization: Internal Human Resources-X000000155
Location: Guatemala-Guatemala-Guatemala City
Requisition ID: 16029862