Xerox QA/Compliance Associates in Guatemala, Guatemala
• Responsible for the production of consolidated financial and/or regulatory reporting from a legal entity perspective for internal and external bodies, in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Performs day to day operational oversight to a small team.
• This position is primarily responsible for accounts payable, recording receipts, preparing bank deposits, making general ledger entries, reconciling accounts and providing customer service.
• Performs a variety of complex clerical and accounting functions within the Accounting department.
• Senior level job with extensive work experience
• Has developed expertise in a variety of work processes through job-related training
• Generates new and innovative solutions to complex problems, and proposes improvements to processes
• Analyzes complex technical problems and delivers solutions where precedent may not exist
• Works autonomously within established procedures and practices
• May provide immediate direction to a unit or group of employees, assigning tasks, checking work at frequent intervals and maintaining schedules
• A portion of time is normally spent performing individual tasks relation to the unit or sub-unit
• Will have specialized external certification (technical roles)
• May act as a lead to more junior technical or administrative support personnel. Incumbents independently perform a wide range of complex duties under general guidance from supervisors.
• Investigates and resolves issues impacting client SLA's
• May lead process improvement initiatives
• Processes, verifies and audits invoices, expense reports, journal entries, purchase orders, etc.
• Balances items, entries or amounts related to documents processed
• Reconciles general ledger accounts, prepares balance sheet reconciliation and clears exception items
• Posts ledger and general journal entries
• Responds to complex questions related to area of responsibility
• All other duties as assigned
Job Description for
Base Billing Compliance Inspector
USCBO Base Billing
January 30, 2017
Role, Purpose, and Scope
Trackresults and select the corresponding inspection samples of Base BusinessBilling transactions to ensure compliance to procedures, policy and tosupport SOX controls.
Ensureaccuracy of billing transactions to provide invoice quality by monitoring thevarious inputs in to the billing process, highlighting to both manager andrepresentative any defects and provide recommendations / requirements tocorrect the defect.
Reviewand propose process improvement opportunities.
Performdetailed inspection on current billing processes to ensure compliance topolicies, procedures and to support of SOX controls.
Analyzeinspection results to prepare and make recommendations through data drivenfindings.
Providethe corresponding reporting as scheduled to Operational Management, Training Managerand Compliance Leader.
Ability toassess findings and make decisions.
Shareinspection findings, clear results and reach consensus and confirm resolutionof defects with Operational Managements.
Providefeedback and coaching to the billing representatives and managers based onthe defects identified.
Ensureactions correcting the defects are completed on a timely basis.
Identifyand create new inspections or controls to improve organizational performanceand objective achievement.
Documentall changes to the inspection process, as appropriate.
Maintainall inspection results, work papers and agreements, per Xerox retentionschedule.
Supportprocedure, policy and process reviews and related communications.
Interfacewith various staff and management levels to facilitate communications,coordinate efforts and to assist in the resolution of issues, gaps, andrequirements.
Provideassistance to Internal Control, Xerox Internal Audit (XIA), and other Xeroxexternal Auditors Price Waterhouse Coopers (PwC) and Ernst & Young(E&Y).
Participatein gap / defect closure and reporting activities.
Providesupport and share knowledge with other Xerox employees.
Background, skills, experience and qualifications
(please denote whether desired or preferred)
Demonstratepeople skills, conflict resolution and communication.
Mature,professional, responsible and able to make sound decisions.
Stronganalytical skills, with problem solving skills and research capabilities
Positiveand proactive attitude: demonstrate teamwork, organizational skills,attention to details and follow-up
Moderate to advances experience in Excel and PowerPoint.
Strong written and verbal communicator, including presentations
Fluent inEnglish, both written & verbal
Independentworking requiring minimal supervision.
Experience as a proven high performing Base Biller with an exposure/experiencewith various Base Billing (eMeters, Bravo, EBS, BWM, CAPS, XEEP, etc.) -preferred
Knowledgeof Xerox policies and procedures - preferred
Associatesor Bachelor’s degree or equivalentwork experience - preferred
Role specific competencies and requirements
(please denote whether desired or preferred)
Primary Skillset Needs
Ability toassess findings and make decisions
Strongproblem solving and communications skills
Ability tomulti-task in a changing, deadline driven environment
Ability totranslate business requirements into functional specifications
Ability tointeract effectively with associate and management levels – preferred
Excellent written & verbalcommunication skills – preferred
Presentation skills – preferred
Proficientwith Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) – preferred
*The Below Will Be Completed By XeroxServices Based Off Data Received From the Xerox Hiring Manager*
Organization: Human Resources Europe-X000000137
Title: QA/Compliance Associates
Location: Guatemala-Guatemala-Guatemala City
Requisition ID: 17000652