Xerox Inquiry - Front Line Manager in Guatemala, Guatemala
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for the production of consolidated financial and/or regulatory reporting from a legal entity perspective for internal and external bodies, in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Role provides management of the client or corporate accounting function including compliance with company/client policies and maintenance of strong internal controls, cash management oversight, pertinent and timely financial reporting, and effective communication between the accounting staff and project personnel.
• Receives assignments in the form of objectives with goals and the process by which to meet goals.
• Provides direction to employees according to established policies and management guidance.
• Recommends changes to unit or sub-unit policies.
• Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
• Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
• Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from manager
• Generally domestic accountability
• Directs and/or manages the activities of more than one specialized functional areas of accounting in accordance to accounting principles, practices and procedures.
• May manage the development, modification, review and implementation of accounting systems, reporting methods and controls, policies and procedures.
• Administers approved accounting practices throughout the organization to ensure that financial and operating reports accurately reflect the condition of the business.
• Trains support or more junior personnel in accounting procedures, theories and reporting requirements.
• Identifies and may resolve and review issues affecting Company compliance, legal requirements and customer/company objectives.
• Oversees the preparation, submission and validity of all division or business unit financial reports or fiscal records as required by top management.
• Advises management on issues related to compliance and legal regulations.
• Directs and provides (or may assist in providing) strategic direction for the accounting function of a division or business-operating unit.
• All other duties as assigned.
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or similar financial discipline
Minimum Relevant accounting licensure for role or geography
Minimum Advanced knowledge of finance principles and relevant internal policies
Minimum Excellent working knowledge of Xerox accounting policies.
Minimum A successful proven track record gained within a finance environment.
Minimum Able to maintain confidentiality in all assignments and tasks
Minimum Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team oriented environment
Minimum Proven ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities
Minimum Leadership skills to coach, train and mentor workgroup employees
Minimum The ability to resolve complex problems and make sound decisions in a timely manner
Minimum Demonstrates drive and determination to achieve objectives, overcoming obstacles to deliver results
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Organization: Xerox (XT)-X000000152
Title: Inquiry - Front Line Manager
Location: Guatemala-Guatemala-Guatemala City
Requisition ID: 16032836