Xerox Implementation Coordinator in Guatemala, Guatemala
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for the management of internal or external projects.
• The role holder develops, documents and maintains program/project schedules, resource plans and program/project budgets.
• Performs routine assignments in entry level of the professional career band
• Typically a graduate, although may have progressed into the role via equivalent business experience that provide knowledge and exposure to fundamental, theories, principles, and concepts
• Professional roles will typically require a degree in their specific discipline which may apply to specific positions.
• Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others
• Limited decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
• May perform one or more of the following duties:
• Participates in or leads cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing projects
• Plans and directs schedules and may monitor budget/spending
• Monitors the project from initiation through delivery
• Organizes the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project on schedule and within budget constraints.
• Responsible for coordinating the delivery of professional services to customers
• Responsibilities include the overall planning, organizing, directing, controlling and delivery of all projects prioritized in alignment with the client’s expectations and business needs
• Ensures the ongoing process/system capability associated with projects and manages any changes required to meet or exceed the expectations established in project designs
• Performs all other duties as assigned
Minimum Associate Degree / College Diploma /Cegep / A Levels
Preferred Bachelor's Degree
Preferred LSS Yellow belt certification
Minimum Through prior work experience candidate has basic skills to perform routine tasks
Minimum Good working knowledge of project management tools and practices
Minimum Proven analytical skills with high degree of attention to accuracy and detail
Minimum Well organized, good time management skills
Minimum Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team oriented environment
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Implementation Coordinator
Location: Guatemala-Guatemala-Guatemala City
Requisition ID: 17002897