Xerox Base Billing Federal FLM in Guatemala, Guatemala
• Responsible for the production of consolidated financial and/or regulatory reporting from a legal entity perspective for internal and external bodies, in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Role provides management of the client or corporate accounting function including compliance with company/client policies and maintenance of strong internal controls, cash management oversight, pertinent and timely financial reporting, and effective communication between the accounting staff and project personnel.
• Receives assignments in the form of objectives with goals and the process by which to meet goals.
• Provides direction to employees according to established policies and management guidance.
• Recommends changes to unit or sub-unit policies.
• Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
• Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
• Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from manager
• Generally domestic accountability
• Directs and/or manages the activities of more than one specialized functional areas of accounting in accordance to accounting principles, practices and procedures.
• May manage the development, modification, review and implementation of accounting systems, reporting methods and controls, policies and procedures.
• Administers approved accounting practices throughout the organization to ensure that financial and operating reports accurately reflect the condition of the business.
• Trains support or more junior personnel in accounting procedures, theories and reporting requirements.
• Identifies and may resolve and review issues affecting Company compliance, legal requirements and customer/company objectives.
• Oversees the preparation, submission and validity of all division or business unit financial reports or fiscal records as required by top management.
• Advises management on issues related to compliance and legal regulations.
• Directs and provides (or may assist in providing) strategic direction for the accounting function of a division or business-operating unit.
• All other duties as assigned.
Job Description for
Billing First Line Manger
USCBO Base Billing
February 3, 2017
Role, Purpose, and Scope
The First Line Manager (FLM) will be manage a team of billing representatives, within the Base Billing Center of Excellence, to achieve business objectives while maintaining an environment with focus on customer satisfaction and professional customer support.
The FLM will provide guidance to the team in real time operational performance, ensuring service level targets are achieved as set by the business. They will also be responsible to report performance of all business units to the management team and manage information flow to ensure service level objectives are being achieved.
Createand maintain an environment with intense focus on delivering timely andaccurate billing.
Leadteam to identify and acquire key inputs required to resolve errors and enableinvoice processing.
Createa culture that focuses on customer satisfaction and professional customersupport, balanced with consistent achievement of standard business objectives.
Driveimprovements in business processes and ensures optimal resource utilizationand audit compliant administrative process and strategy.
Coach,provide direction and enforce policies/standards to help the team achievedepartmental goals and objectives.
Background, skills, experience and qualifications
(please denote whether desired or preferred)
Fluent inEnglish, both written & verbal.
BS/BA froman accredited university.
Minimum 3-5 years previousmanagement experience with “back office” support for banking or otherfinancial institution.
Able to read and interpretdocuments, coach employees to effectively write routine correspondence withinternal/external customers.
Excellent written & verbalcommunication skills.
Proficientwith Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Demonstrated strong quantitative& analytical skills.
Effective at managing multiplepriorities.
Strong facilitation & changemanagement skills.
Team & action orientedself-starter.
Demonstrated leadership attributes;customer driven approach, cross functional teamwork, decision making,strategic implementation & management of operational performance.
Role specific competencies and requirements
(please denote whether desired or preferred)
Primary Skillset Needs
Organization: Human Resources Europe-X000000137
Title: Base Billing Federal FLM
Location: Guatemala-Guatemala-Guatemala City
Requisition ID: 17000820