Xerox Accounting Associate III in Guatemala, Guatemala
• Responsible for the production of consolidated financial and/or regulatory reporting from a legal entity perspective for internal and external bodies, in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
• This position is primarily responsible for accounts payable, recording receipts, preparing bank deposits, making general ledger entries, reconciling accounts and providing customer service.
• Performs a variety of more complex clerical and accounting functions within the Accounting department.
• Senior level job with considerable work experience
• Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training
• Completes a variety of atypical assignments
• May solve problems of a recurring nature, but takes a broad perspective to problems and may identify new, less obvious solutions
• Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
• Acts as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
• May lead a team in the performance of a variety of tasks that are generally routine
• May have specialized external certification (technical roles)
• Processes, verifies and audits invoices, expense reports, journal entries, purchase orders, etc.
• Balances items, entries or amounts related to documents processed
• Reconciles general ledger accounts, prepares balance sheet reconciliation and clears exception items
• Posts ledger and general journal entries
• Responds to some routine, but mostly complex questions related to area of responsibility
• All other duties as assigned
Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
Preferred Associate Degree / College Diploma /Cegep / A Levels Degree requirements vary by region
Minimum Able to plans and organize work so the Service Level Agreement objectives are realized
Minimum Maintains positive work relationships with members of other teams to ensure compliance with cross-team responsibilities
Minimum Assists in establishing and maintaining strong, collaborative relationships with internal and external customers to identify additional ways to be of service and ensure customer satisfaction
Minimum Knowledge of basic accounting and finance practices
Minimum Proven ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities
Minimum Demonstrated analytical and problem solving ability
Minimum Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work enthusiastically within an environment of changing priorities
Minimum Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
Minimum Excellent organisation and time management skills.
Minimum Previous experience of handling customer queries face to face or telephone
Minimum Experience using computer applications used in performance of role
Minimum Excellent systems literacy knowledge – MS Office, Excel, Word, Internet, Web Conferencing
Organization: Human Resources Europe-X000000137
Title: Accounting Associate III
Location: Guatemala-Guatemala-Guatemala City
Requisition ID: 17000642