Xerox Customer Service Engineer (CSE) - Level 1 in Guam
PRIMARY LOCATION is the Island of Saipan.
• Accountable for providing service to Xerox customers based on assigned equipment & geographic location.
• Individual Contributor. Interfaces both internally within funtional area (services) as well as with external customers in providing service that delights the customer.
• Perform full range of maintenance on assigned products; including technical diagnostics, software loads, installation, removal, retrofit and customer call assistance.
• Manage call activity; perform call close administrative requirements.
• Take responsibility for customer satisfaction through proper use of customer management skills and engage the support of other Xerox personnel as required.
• Adhere to proper escalation procedures to resolve customer issues.
• Provide customer training on assigned products in accordance with current field procedures.
• Responsible for assigned company assets (i.e. parts, tools, communication and computing devices, vehicles)
• Responsible for supportive participation in team functions and adherence to agreed upon practices and procedures developed by the Team.
• Drive a motor vehicle
Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
Preferred Associate Degree / College Diploma /Cegep / A Levels
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability:
0-3 years of experience as a Customer Service Engineer.
basic computer / network knowledge or equivalent competency.
MS Office experience.
Posess a valid drivers license (the license may not include restrictions related to a DWI/DUI conviction) and a satisfactory driving record as determined by Xerox (note that all individuals whose job responsibilities may include driving are subject to periodic motor vehicle records checks).
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox in the U.S. may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Job: Technical Customer Service Engineering
Organization: Technical Customer Service
Title: Customer Service Engineer (CSE) - Level 1
Requisition ID: 17000805
Virtual/work from home? Yes