Xerox Client Associate, Production - Level A02 in Guam
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com at http://www.xerox.com/ .
Includes Tier 1 duties plus:
• Retrieve, re-purpose, and reprint archived documents
• Track and archive digital customer jobs, as required for re- printing
• Operation equipment using imaging software and organize work flow of imaging projects.
• Perform closed-loop chain of custody for all Client boxes, folders and documents provided to Xerox
• Electronic documents are catalogued to media such as CDROM, disk, digital storage
• Install, maintain and delete print queues
• Use functions such as multi-up, booklets making
• Validate or adjust the manufacturing layout & imposition of files. – validate description with FE
• Maintain color matching to account standards/requirements
• Perform color calibration using densitometers and perform CMYK color adjustments. Invoke spot colors on DFE
• Basic Pre-flight
• Load print drivers for end users
•Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds
• Able to read, write and follow Basic English instructions.
•Keyboard entry of information
• Listen, understand & communicate effectively
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Recognize and resolve printer quality problems using equipment operator documentation.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, organize, and work to scheduled delivery of output
• Customer Communication Skills
• PC/Internet Skills – Level 1
• Customer service skills
• General digital printing experience
• 1-2 years of relevant experience
• Experience with basic color production workflows with emphasis on digital workflows
• Knowledgeable about the function, features and capabilities of digital front ends
• Understand effect of paper characteristics on ability to print
• Knowledge of ordinary dry ink imperfections and defects
• Knowledge of loading and management PPD/Drivers on to client workstations
• Basic knowledge and experience with imposition within page layout applications
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Client Associate, Production - Level A02
Requisition ID: 17005172
Virtual/work from home? No