Xerox 2nd Shift Mail Room Associate in Draper, UT in Draper, Utah
Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com, www.news.xerox.com, www.realbusiness.com orwww.xerox.com/businessservices.
2nd shift - 4:00pm-1:00am Monday - Friday
*Up to an extra $4/hr of benefit pay
11 Paid Holidays 2 Weeks Vacation Pay 2 Weeks Sick Time
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* U.S. Citizen
* Be able to obtain a Government Security Clearance
* High School Diploma or GED
* Basic computer skills
* Prior hand fulfillment/mail sort work is helpful
* Be able to read and write English. * Able to work overtime as needed
* Have reliable transportation. * Be able to pass a drug screening and a background investigation * Tentative start date is as soon as possible. Will start once drug screening and background investigation are completed.
* Processing paperwork. * Processing tasks such as scanning, mail sorting or similar activities. * Move 30 pound boxes to storage shelves
Provides administrative support to business operations by performing processing tasks such as scanning, mail sorting or similar activities.
Receives and distributes incoming mail and materials.
All other duties as assigned.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: Service Delivery Transaction Processing
Organization: PS Transaction Processing
Title: 2nd Shift Mail Room Associate in Draper, UT
Requisition ID: 16026559
Virtual/work from home? No