Xerox Graphic Communication Solutions Executive (GCSE) in Dallas, Texas
• The GCSE is a sales specialist and subject matter expert responsible for selling the entire solution portfolio, application development, customer retention, territory penetration and volume and revenue growth in customer and non-customer Graphic Communications accounts.
• Individual Contributor role. Interfaces regularly both internally (within the sales and sales support functions) and with external customers to drive profitable revenue growth in the assigned territory.
• The GCSE collaborates with the Sales Manager and Xerox resources on development and execution of account strategies and on achieving sales quota for Graphic Communications products and services.
• Communicate Xerox strategies and direction to key customer decision makers.
• Responsible for prospect development, sales calls, product demonstrations, proposal and bid preparation, and delivery of C-level (CIO, CFO, etc.) presentations.
• Position Xerox solutions to demonstrate how they contribute to improvement in customers’ key business/financial measures.
• Develop value propositions that address the business impact Xerox could have on key Graphic Communications business concerns, issues and initiatives.
• Deliver sales activity levels sufficient to support over achievement, territory coverage and 100% customer satisfaction for the full range of products and services.
• Aggressively pursue competitive accounts and effectively differentiate Xerox solutions/services from competitors.
• Develops and Maintains positive working relationships with a network of peers, business leaders and customers.
Preferred Bachelor's Degree in business and/or technology, or equivalent successful selling experience.
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability:
Minimum Demonstrated successful solutions selling experience; color/graphic arts experience preferred.
Minimum Credible knowledge of systems and technologies important to the sale and implementation of Xerox solutions and services offerings.
Minimum Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels.
Minimum Proven ability to manage the life cycle of multiple complex sales cycles.
Minimum Proven consultative sales and account management experience; system selling experience preferred.
Minimum Ability to optimize the balance of time spent on critical, customer-facing activities versus administrative activities.
Minimum Results oriented with excellent record of success (over achievement of sales quota, top sales ranking, awards, achievement recognition).
Minimum Ability to read and interpret financial statements, annual reports, and other financial documents.
Minimum Ability to develop strong influential executive relationships within assigned customer base.
Minimum Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Suite of products (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint) as well as Intranet and Internet for research purposes.
Preferred Knowledge of graphic communications industry
Preferred Willingness to take risks, try new approaches and question traditional assumptions.
Preferred Knowledge of workflow, industry color and monochrome applications, product positioning and competitive product strategies.
Additional Role Requirements:
Possess a valid drivers license (the license may not include restrictions related to a DWI/DUI conviction) and a satisfactory driving record as determined by Xerox (note that all individuals whose job responsibilities may include driving are subject to periodic motor vehicle records checks).
Job: Sales and Marketing / Creative Services
Organization: Production Graphic Communications Offering
Title: Graphic Communication Solutions Executive (GCSE)
Requisition ID: 17000059
Virtual/work from home? Yes