Title: Division Vice President-Finance and Accounting Outsourcing Location: United States-Ohio-Columbus Job Number: 13026331
Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com, www.news.xerox.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.xerox.com/businessservices. If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Location:Client headquarters is in Detroit, MI - options for candidate location include Detroit, MI; Tempe. AZ; Dallas, TX; Draper, UT or may also be remote anywhere in U.S.
Position Summary: Divisional VP of Operations responsible for leading delivery of Finance and Accounting Outsourcing services for major multinational companies. Minimum of 10 years management experience with operational P&L responsibility of at least $10M. The primary objective of the Divisional VP is to be an Executive level representative of the Company to the Client, with the following responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and Typical Years of Experience:
(Skills / Experience):
· Ideal candidate will have strong credentials with previous Business Process Outsourcing operational responsibility including P&L and contract responsibility across multiple countries. Candidates with experience in managing complex F&A outsourcing engagements and/or large-scale F&A process transformation are preferred.
· Strong working knowledge of the F&A Outsourcing market including the current players, potential new entrants, trends, market share.
· Business development or marketing experience with complex service offerings.
· Entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to succeed.
· Strong communication and presentation skills needed to educate customers and provide status to Senior Executives.
· Ability to work in an abstract environment and create structure where little exists.
· Candidate must be open to both domestic and international travel up to 25%.
· BS Degree (CPA and/or MBA preferred).
· Ten plus years related experience in several operational areas and at the highest level of the corporation.
· Lean Six Sigma back ground a plus. Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail email@example.com. Virtual/work from home? Yes