Xerox Technical Consultant in City of London, United Kingdom
NewField IT specialise in providing Solutions and Services the
make the workplace a better place. Our industry-leading software Asset DB and CompleteView are used across the globe. Our Consulting Services help numerous organisations worldwide achieve productivity by optimising the way their businesses operate.
NewField IT also provides a range of Professional Services using
best-in-class 3rd party software that complement our own products and services.
About the role
As the subject matter expert for key elements of our portfolio, you will act as the primary technical contact for our customers & partners during the sales cycle, as well as providing support throughout the contract lifecycle.
You will have direct responsibility for advising on the most appropriate solutions in our portfolio from both a technical and commercial perspective, and ensuring that deals are scoped accurately.
In addition, you will contribute to the technical roadmap for specific products within our portfolio, and support the management of our production lifecycle infrastructure.
Sales Cycle Support
• Maintain expert knowledge in the solutions in our portfolio
• Specification of our solution portfolio
• Advice on any design enhancements/issues
• Meet with customer to set out the requirements for the pilot and live environment.
• Completion of Software Assurance documentation
• Mapping of current and future architecture
• Set clear expectations of functionality, service, and roles & responsibilities with partners and customers
• “Baby-sit” pilots, trials and full implementations to successful conclusion
• Build existing and new relationships with our partners
• Develop and deliver technical and solution proposition material
• Set up demonstration facilities & NFR licenses where appropriate
• Conduct regular training for sales and pre-sales teams at partners
• Engage in coaching partner pre-sales and sales staff with the aim of improving conversion
• Act as key contact point for agreed products in the portfolio.
• Support Infrastructure and Security Manager on maintaining our production lifecycle environment
• Work with third party technical partners, as required, to ensure that solutions are fit for purpose
• Excellent technical experience around server and database infrastructure
• Solid experience of web services and security protocols
• Excellent customer facing skills
• Documentation and report writing experience
• Analytical and methodical with good attention to detail
• Experience of Print Management Solutions
• Experience of QlikView systems administration
• Technical training experience would be an advantage
• French language skills would be beneficial
Xerox is an EqualOpportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion orbelief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status,military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, genderidentity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protectedby applicable laws. People with disabilities who need a reasonableaccommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox in the U.S. mayrequest such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Global Document Outsourcing Business Group-X000000060
Title: Technical Consultant
Location: GBR-City of London-London
Requisition ID: 16032844
Virtual/work from home? Yes