Xerox SAP Change and Release Analyst (IT and Operations) - Graduate in City of London, United Kingdom
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management with over 140,000 employees serving customers in 160 countries. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best - their real business.
SAP Change and Release Analyst (IT and Operations) – Graduate
The Graduate will join the Xerox Technology Information Management Application Services Team, which supports all SAP implementations across Europe and the Eastern Hemisphere. The student will be supporting internal and external employees, Xerox customers and business partners. In particular, they will become part of the Change and Release Team, which supports / governs change moving into the SAP platforms using an ITIL-based operating model and toolsets such as Solution Manager.
The role reports to the Change and Release Manager within the SAP Application Support Team. The key component of this role is the Governance of change that enters the different layers of the SAP Platforms, using the ITIL based Change and Release / Incident and Problem Management processes. The principle management toolset is SAP Solution Manager, with others used as required.
What will I be doing?
· Working in an SAP support environment based on ITIL service management best practice.
· Verification and enrichment of Operational Change and Release management.
· Completing daily, weekly, and monthly reporting, measuring the service being provided to the European Business.
· Validating and ensuring correct process has been followed through periodic audit activities.
· Setting up and chairing daily calls to ensure full governance has been adhered to.
· Tracking and reporting of both SAP and Non-SAP Changes.
· SharePoint and DocuShare website maintenance / data extraction, actively updating and maintaining information to ensure the validity of the data and the opportunity to improve the websites, where deemed necessary.
· Help educate / train new joiners on the CHaRM and related ITSMF processes within Solution Manager.
· Help educate / train new joiners on Solution Manager status management.
What skills do I need?
Good organisational skills with some knowledge and awareness of projectplanning and systems development lifecycle principles. Able to plan andprioritise workload, meeting deadlines successfully.
Good interpersonal skills – able to work effectively in a teamenvironment but equally able to work pro-actively and on own initiative asrequired.
Confidence in yourself and your work is essential.
Good communication skills, effectively conveys information verbally andin writing.
Computer literacy specifically with good MS Officeskills, particularly Microsoft Excel. A knowledge of pivot tables would bean advantage.
Ability to assess the situation and identify key issues. Be flexible andable to adapt to the current issue.
An ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in multiculturalsettings.
Multitasking and time management skills are essential for this role.
At Xerox, we believe diversity goes beyond race and gender. It celebrates and values differences in age, outlook, cultural background, lifestyle, physical ability and sexual orientation. We have been rated as one of the Top 10 companies in hiring minorities, women, disabled and gay and lesbian employees. We welcome applications from individuals with disabilities and will look to make reasonable adjustments or find alternative solutions to accommodate any disabilities wherever possible.
Title: SAP Change and Release Analyst (IT and Operations) - Graduate
Location: GBR-City of London-Uxbridge
Requisition ID: 17001890
Virtual/work from home? No