Xerox Associate III, Inside Sales (Telesales) in Chihuahua, Mexico
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for inbound and/or outbound customer service requirements and sales inquiries.
• Outbound telesales position focused on initiating calls to grow already established accounts and generate incremental business through these customers as well as generate new business opportunities with non-Xerox accounts.
• Senior level job with considerable work experience
• Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training
• Completes a variety of atypical assignments
• May solve problems of a recurring nature, but takes a broad perspective to problems and may identify new, less obvious solutions
• Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
• Acts as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
• May lead a team in the performance of a variety of tasks that are generally routine
• May have specialized external certification (technical roles)
• May perform one or more of the following duties:
• Conducts outbound calls in a sales capacity providing informed and accurate product/service information using standard scripts and procedures to facilitate sales activity.
• Queries callers to gather information by inquiring about potential product/service needs.
• Communicates appropriate options focused on identified caller needs.
• Uses a computerized system to gather information, building caller profiles and log outbound call activity.
• All other duties as assigned.
Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
Preferred Associate Degree / College Diploma /Cegep / A Levels
Minimum Successful proved track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
Minimum Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and control interactions with customers
Minimum Demonstrate sales aptitude; aggressive, persuasive, good listener, self-motivated.
Minimum Good mathematical ability.
Minimum Well organized; Effective time and activity management skills.
Minimum Strong verbal communication skills
Minimum Mature and self confident with the ability to work under pressure.
Minimum Keyboard skills such as typing, and PC literacy.
Minimum Ability to prioritize work, with attention to detail.
Additional Role Requirements:
Ability to work flexible hours (to cover all time zones) may apply in some roles.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: Inside Sales (Telesales)
Organization: Customer Care-X000000144
Title: Associate III, Inside Sales (Telesales)
Location: MX-Chihuahua-Ciudad Juarez
Requisition ID: 16028841