Xerox Proj Supp Assistant in Chesapeake, Virginia
Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com, www.news.xerox.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.xerox.com/businessservices.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
This position will includethe following responsibilities, but not limited:
· Set-up/breakdown of conference rooms to include chairs, tables, opening/closing of walls & equipment
· Responsible for badging system & backing up security tapes
· Inventory – receiving & delivery
· Assist with UPS as needed
· Paper distribution to site copy rooms
· Managing the copy machines/printers by changing out needed cartridges, drums, calling for maintenance
· Ordering of various items for copy machines, employee name plates, etc.
· Fire Drill & Shelter in Place coordinator
· Assist with client visits – setting up welcome board, hanging posters/banners, onsite to assist Sales Team as needed, etc.
· Transporting of boxes to/from the loading dock
Responsible for shipping/receiving at loading dock
· Familiar with Outlook & can send emails, book conference rooms
· May need to use excel & word from time to time
Be able to navigate around the internet as needed
able to lift up to 100 lbs with no issues
to be able to multi-task without getting frustrated at the number of request coming in. Being able to prioritize will make the job easier
All other duties as assigned.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: Project Management
Title: Proj Supp Assistant
Requisition ID: 16026464
Virtual/work from home? No