Xerox Benefits Admin Sr. Associate in Chesapeake, Virginia
Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com, www.news.xerox.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.xerox.com/businessservices.
Full Time Permanent Benefits Admin Sr. Associate
Do you enjoy helping others? We want to hearfrom you!
Currently, we are seeking excellent Benefits Admin Sr. Associate to join our team at 1434 Crossways Blvd,Chesapeake, VA 23320.
· Shifts will be scheduled during our normal business operating hours anytime between 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM Monday – Friday (No Weekends). Applicants must have open availability to work any hours scheduledduring operating hours!
As a Customer Service Specialist working in a call center environment, you will be working to support customers with their medical benefits accounts.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
· Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
· Ability to work with customers to resolve inquiries.
· Provide troubleshooting assistance to customers.
· Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
· Maintain a high level of world class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers.
· Recommend products that best suit the customer.
· Ability to read and interpret documents.
Successful candidate for this position will have:
· Must have at least 3 year of Call Center experience.
· Maintain a positive environment, working with co-workers and customers within a diverse culture.
· Ability to type 25 WPM
· The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
· The ability to work in a team environment.
· Using a computerized system, responds to customer inquiries in a Service Center environment.
· Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls.
· Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
· Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input.
· Assists in planning and implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
· Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures.
· Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
· Provides functional guidance, training and assistance to lower level staff.
· Provides assistance, training and troubleshooting support to lower level staff.
· Schedules work to ensures accurate phone coverage monitors priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution to problems.
· Use “Click-to-Chat Writer” to communicate effectively and professionally to clients about their benefits.
· Experience working with MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook, Citrix, Benefits Web for client and PASS.
· Must have excellent computer and communication skills.
· Must be comfortable being able to multitask and solve customer problems.
· Must pass drug test and state, federal and criminal background check.
· All other duties as assigned.
· Preferred experience with Health & Welfare Benefits and 401K pensions.
· Must have at least a High School Diploma or GED but PREFER Associates or BA/BS degree.
· Previous experience with PeopleSoft preferred.
· Payroll/HR experience is preferred. Workday Experience would be a plus as well.
· Previous experience with Business writing is preferred.
· Must be at least 18 years of age or older
If thisdescribes you, then apply online today!
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer andconsiders applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed,religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status,sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog orservice animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of geneticinformation, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or localordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation toapply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may requestsuch accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Title: Benefits Admin Sr. Associate
Requisition ID: 16027115
Virtual/work from home? No