Xerox Benefits Admin Specialist in Chesapeake, Virginia
Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com, www.news.xerox.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.xerox.com/businessservices.
Permanent Full Time Benefits AdminSpecialist
Do you enjoy helping others? We wantto hear from you!
Currently, we are seeking excellent Benefits Admin Specialist to join our team at 1434 Crossways Blvd, Chesapeake,VA 23320 .If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
· This is a FullTime Position
· Shifts will be scheduled during our normal business operating hours anytime between 9:00AM – 6:00 PM EST Monday – Friday (No Weekends) . Applicants must have open availability to work any hours scheduled during operating hours!
JobDescription – Benefits Admin Specialist
· Accurately performs complex and non-complex pension projections and final retirement calculations.
· Responsible for troubleshooting, interpreting and correcting system generated error messages in DB7 Participant database.
· Performs complex & non-complex data research, analyzes data and provides resolution to inquiries received from participants, client and third parties.
· Corrects participants’ data in the Participant Database.
· Setup executive retirement payments in the Participant Database.
· Confers with technical analyst and team members to resolve uncommon issues.
· As necessary, makes outbound calls to participants on complex research information.
· Processes and completes projects assign by targeted dates.
· Assists the team in meeting contractual and non-contractual service agreements by completing assigned transactions.
· Other Duties as Assigned
· Self-Management: Handles multiple demands and competing priorities with minimum direct supervision.
· Adaptability: Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adjusts well to shifting priorities and new responsibilities. Able to multi-task, handle stress and heavy workloads well.
· Teamwork: Shows commitment to team, and contributes fair share to work efforts. Has the ability to build effective work relationships across all levels of staff.
· Communication: Proficient in oral and written expression. Articulates ideas clearly and concisely through email, presentations, teleconferences, etc.
· Analytical: Ability to analyze underlying problems and patterns taken from various sources, evaluates alternatives and draw accurate conclusion.
· Computer: Experience working with a participant database and the ability to navigate multiple software applications at once. (Advance)
· Accuracy & attention to detail
· Microsoft Excel - (Intermediate)
· Microsoft Word – (Intermediate)
· Bachelor Degree is required
· Two years of experience in Defined Benefits, Human Resources or Benefits Administration is a plus.
Ifthis describes you, then apply online today!
XeroxBusiness Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considersapplicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion,ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexualorientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or serviceanimal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of geneticinformation, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or localordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation toapply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may requestsuch accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Title: Benefits Admin Specialist
Requisition ID: 16028268
Virtual/work from home? No