Xerox Supervisor, Transaction Processing Service Delivery in Central, Fiji
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for providing support to business operations such as front end, image & data capture, and / or document / transaction content management. Provides administrative support to business operations by performing processing tasks such as data entry and scanning, or similar activities.
• Contributes to departmental business plans and priorities by applying company policies and procedures to resolve a variety issues
• Sets priorities for team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors
• Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
• Typically a graduate, although may have progressed into the role via equivalent business experience that provide knowledge and exposure to fundamental, theories, principles, and concepts
• Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager
• May perform one or more of the following:
• Plans, organizes, directs, and controls transaction processing operations.
• Analyzes workflow and assignments to ensure operations run efficiently.
• Provides direction to staff members in resolving problems which arise with internal or external customers.
• Meets with customers to determine needs, solicit feedback on service levels and implement solutions to address issues.
• All other duties as assigned
Minimum Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Results oriented with strong attention to detail and a relentless commitment to process improvement and quality
Minimum End to end understanding of relevant work processes
Minimum Written and verbal communications skills at all organizational levels (internal and external); comfort level with client communications
Minimum Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team oriented environment
Minimum Proven ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities
Preferred Has previous supervisory experience.
Preferred Experience in managing a customer focused operation
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: Service Delivery Transaction Processing
Organization: Finance and Accounting-X000000145
Title: Supervisor, Transaction Processing Service Delivery
Requisition ID: 16028213